Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

3 minutes ago, dudalb said:

So No The Release. the Snyder Cut people are exploiting a charity to push their cause. They just lost whatever small sympathy I had for them.

That is something worthy of Donald Trump. I can't get lower then that.

Feeding America is a charity organization that Ben Affleck promoted on social media this week. Fans just tried to help and show support to their idol's cause. Just like they raised money to a suicide prevention organization that Zack Snyder was promoting.

I don't see how you can spin this as a negative thing. And I think it's absurd to compare a president that locks children in cages to these fans that never did anything bad to anyone, and are simply supporting a filmmaker who is also a really good guy that promotes such positive messages with his art.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The craziest thing is that the Snyder Cut likely isn't much better than the theatrical cut. At the minimum the ridiculous hype around it definitely can't live up to whats actually in it. Especially since one of the biggest differences is setup for a sequel that isn't happening.

Edited by SpiderByte
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

The craziest thing is that the Snyder Cut likely isn't much better than the theatrical cut.

Considering WB went to such efforts to redo it with a new director, I’m willing to bet it’s worse if anything. It doesn’t make sense that they’d shelve a superior version of a film that was all but completed.

If it does get released I'll be happy if only so that every third post in any DC board isn't constantly complaining about Justice League. Could you imagine if the Marvel fandom en masse spammed every person online about how much they didn't like Iron Man 2 or Thor The Dark World? For MULTIPLE YEARS?

Edited by SpiderByte

6 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

I meant for a CW show. I didn’t say he gave an Oscar worthy performance. He’s in a league above most of the other actors in those shows. 

The acting's on the level of a bad student film, but go off chief.

8 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

He delivered what was possibly the most intense moment in the Arrowverse. I know that’s not saying a whole lot, but at least give him some credit for that. 

Yikes!