Jump to content
Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, TMP said:

Is New Gods the only upcoming DC film with no date? Not counting Trench, Amazonian spin-off, Joker 2, etc; (projects that don't have full creative teams)

That isn’t even in development right now. I hope it never happens anyway. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Marvel Netflix shows never did feel like they were truly part of the MCU. I don’t just mean that tonally. The shows always had an extremely loose and one-sided connection to the movies, which isn’t surprising, considering that Kevin Feige wasn’t involved in any of them. It was always awkward when a show like Daredevil referenced characters like Iron Man or Captain America. It just never felt organic. It seemed like the only reason those shows were even “canon” to the MCU was for brand recognition. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

The Marvel Netflix shows never did feel like they were truly part of the MCU. I don’t just mean that tonally. The shows always had an extremely loose and one-sided connection to the movies, which isn’t surprising, considering that Kevin Feige wasn’t involved in any of them. It was always awkward when a show like Daredevil referenced characters like Iron Man or Captain America. It just never felt organic. It seemed like the only reason those shows were even “canon” to the MCU was for brand recognition. 

They were also all very bad outside of Daredevil, lol. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TMP said:

They were also all very bad outside of Daredevil, lol. 

Jessica Jones season 1 was great. Luke Cage 1a was solid, Luke Cage 2 had its moments, Punisher 1 and 2 were fine. Iron Fist, Defenders, and JJ2/3 pretty much sucked. Not a great hit rate overall.

Edited by Arendelle Legion
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Arendelle Legion said:

Jessica Jones season 1 was great. Luke Cage 1a was solid, Luke Cage 2 had its moments, Punisher 1 and 2 were fine. Iron Fist, Defenders, and JJ2/3 pretty much sucked. Not a great hit rate overall.

Daredevil season 2 was pretty terrible too, but 2/3 of its run was good so it's fine. JJ was 2/3 bad.

  • Like 1
  • Disbelief 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TMP said:

Daredevil season 2 was pretty terrible too, but 2/3 of its run was good so it's fine. JJ was 2/3 bad.

Even if The Hand plot in season 2 wasn't good, the stuff with Punisher and the Matt/Elektra relationship made it the most interesting season for me. Bullseye was the best part of season 3 and it's shame we won't get to see more of him but overall, I thought Daredevil was pretty overrated. Luke Cage was my favorite of the Netflix shows, namely because of how many great women characters it gave us. It reminded me of Black Panther in that way and how none of the other shows/movies even came close. Luke Cage also gave us the best version of Danny Rand...it deserves praise for that alone. 

 

 

Edited by Ororo Munroe
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

@TMP Iger's gonna have a meeting with Scorsese. Same kinda meeting that Jimmy Hoffa had with Tony Pro in Florida?:

 

https://www.indiewire.com/2019/12/disney-ceo-bob-iger-meeting-scorsese-mcu-diss-1202196911/

 

Every time I hear about Bob Iger doing something, I dislike him even more. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

@TMP Iger's gonna have a meeting with Scorsese. Same kinda meeting that Jimmy Hoffa had with Tony Pro in Florida?:

 

https://www.indiewire.com/2019/12/disney-ceo-bob-iger-meeting-scorsese-mcu-diss-1202196911/

 

Avengers 5 as a 3.5 hour D+ exclusive 🤔

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TestPattern said:

Mattson Tomlin, co-writer of Reeves' Batman, seems to be teasing something comic book releated and Keanu related.

 

 

I’m hoping for a Constantine sequel or JLD lol, but who knows what it is. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.