Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

2 hours ago, WittyUsername said:

The show had more than its share bumpy moments, but I do think the last two seasons were a big improvement. It’s just a bit of a shame that the series as a whole has mostly just been remembered for the last minute lesbian hookup. 

That was always the best relationship, so having it actually work out was pretty great 😎

Edited by Arendelle Legion

On 12/17/2019 at 4:35 AM, lorddemaxus said:

I think the problems in all the movies were emblematic of the people he was working with. BvS had Snyder problems and TROS seems to have JJ problems. 

The constant excuses for Terrio are hilarious. He's a drama/thriller screenwriter. He should be kept as far away from Sci Fi/Fantasy projects as humanly possible. All of Abrams previous films have good Rotten Tomatoes/critics scores while BvS terrible script got rightfully slammed.

8 hours ago, Eric loves Rey said:

This was an interesting read

Been telling you guys this for years. Disney is really the worst.

Also Jim confirmed the re-release you suckerss are screwed!

2023 will look like this.

1. Avatar 3

2. Avatar 2

3. Avatar

4. Endgame

On 10/20/2019 at 8:28 PM, titanic2187 said:

If you think that box office number alone will define cinematic achievement.

You are just  prove that Marvel fanboys are just a bunch of mindless kid that achieve nothing in their real life and have to leverage on someone else success to feel self-accomplishment.

you have 2187 in the name.:hahaha:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Ozymandias said:

this star wars fiasco is entertaining

With TLJ, its clear there wasn't any planning with this trilogy.  Or if there was one at all, it was thrown out with Rian Johnson.  This ST is a jumbled mess.  TFA had a very good excuse for being a "safe" movie and was a competent start to something potentially great, but my god they shit the bed with the next 2 films.   I guess I shouldn't be surprised by a company that thought anyone wanted to see a Han Solo origin movie.

it's fun as hell!

26 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

avatar hive the '20s are our decade.

been telling you guys this since 2016

Edited by IronJimbo
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

james cameron doesn't need a committee to tell him how to make a movie audiences will love james cameron is the committee.

His quote about Avengers only beating his film because of a rounding error was pretty baller, none of this half-ass pussyfooting that Abrams has done when he wants to shit on Johnson

2 minutes ago, TMP said:

His quote about Avengers only beating his film because of a rounding error was pretty baller, none of this half-ass pussyfooting that Abrams has done when he wants to shit on Johnson

disney will try to control this man but wait until the avatwo press tour he will burn down every other franchise they have.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mikee11 said:

Anyone here has any opinions about Netlix The Witcher? I dread the words "Netflix adaptation" of anything I'm slightly familiar with, but I know this show got a lot of hype on reddit and such.

Seems like its worth a binge if your interested in the series or fantasy type stuff. Not getting critical acclaim but the fight scenes are being praised. 

Going to check it out later tonight.

• Like 2

It is a shame to say, but fantasy book readers and gamers are the worst "fans" in the world. Metacritic user scores for The Witcher are getting bombed because the fictional continent of the show has black people in it.

Somehow it isn't the case on IMDb, where for now Witcher is the best show ever. :sparta:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, MrGlass2 said:

It is a shame to say, but fantasy book readers and gamers are the worst "fans" in the world. Metacritic user scores for The Witcher are getting bombed because the fictional continent of the show has black people in it.

Somehow it isn't the case on IMDb, where for now Witcher is the best show ever. :sparta:

I'll give you gamers at #1 on the worst list but can fantasy readers top sports fans for the #2 spot?

"Speaking to USA Today, Cameron was confident in his belief that Avatar, with another possible re-release ahead of its sequel, will surpass Avengers: Endgame at the box office and reclaim its spot as box office king.

"I think it's a certainty," Cameron said. "But let’s give 'Endgame' their moment and let’s celebrate that people are going to the movie theater." "

Jim Cameron:

tenor.gif?itemid=14599588

• Like 2