Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

2 hours ago, TMP said:

Shang Chi and Doctor Strange 2 aren't making more than Batman or Avatar 2. Matrix 4 might make more than both of them too.

Yeah, I mean I’m an MCU fanboy but 80% is... pretty ambitious. Also gotta deal with JW3. I think the more reasonable hope is to get a top 5 with Avatar, Spidey, Thor, and then have one of DS2 or Shang-Chi spike over Batman/JW3. Shang-Chi only has a chance if China takes to it very well, which is a big ask.

Idk why WB are wasting their biggest IP. Fantastic Beasts was terrible idea. If they wanted Dumbledore-Grindelwald rivalry to be prequel, they should have gone for direct prequels, not by Newt Scamander route.

Though I will like prequel series of Voldemort. The first film can focus on rise of Voldemort and then next parts on Wizarding World War 1 with James-Lily Potter and Sirius in lead focus and I have perfect guy for snape in mind, Adam Driver.

• Thanks 1
  • Disbelief 1

1 minute ago, Jedi Jat said:

Idk why WB are wasting their biggest IP. Fantastic Beasts was terrible idea. If they wanted Dumbledore-Grindelwald rivalry to be prequel, they should have gone for direct prequels, not by Newt Scamander route.

Though I will like prequel series of Voldemort. The first film can focus on rise of Voldemort and then next parts on Wizarding World War 1 with James-Lily Potter and Sirius in lead focus and I have perfect guy for snape in mind, Adam Driver.

Adam Driver is too good an actor to waste himself on more bad harry potter prequels, lol. The Star Wars films wasted him bad enough.

3 minutes ago, Jedi Jat said:

Rise of Voldemort is easy $1.5 Billion.

Just now, Madhuvan said:

Make a Prequel Trilogy :

1) Rise of Dumbeldore and how he became one of the most powerful Wizard. 

2) Downfall of Grindelwald and Rise of Voldemort mirroring each other. 

3) The crimes of Voldemort 

😏

3 minutes ago, Jedi Jat said:

Well before MCU it was HP. HP averages $965mn per film, with first film in 2001 and last in 2011. Adjusted for inflation and market growth, that would be $1.5 Billion per film. So yeah, it has fandom.

you think all four of the mcu movies in 2021 can cross a billion ?

15 minutes ago, Jedi Jat said:

Well before MCU it was HP. HP averages $965mn per film, with first film in 2001 and last in 2011. Adjusted for inflation and market growth, that would be $1.5 Billion per film. So yeah, it has fandom.

Don't see any fan coming to see prequels 🤔🤔 

Look at prequels of LOTR and sw. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

Fantastic Beasts grossed $815mn JFYI which wasn't even direct prequel or anything. FB 2 was franchise killer and awful.

A prequel of Voldemort origin will do $1.5 Billion.

14 minutes ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

yeah every movie in the hobbit trilogy made close to a billion 950+  but yeah they didnt see these movie.....................

Edited by john2000
  • Disbelief 1