Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

Todd Phillips gave cynism an all new meaning.

People are ready to do anything for money and social acceptance so I can't blame him.

Kudos to him, he s playing & fooling the useful idiots like a champ !

Congrats !

:bravo:

Edited by The Futurist

16 hours ago, cdsacken said:

3d sucks for everything including Avatar and End Game. The stupid glasses suck, the effects suck, it's a rip-off and IMAX 2D crushes it. It's a sad gimmick

I can see you're unbiased. And also wrong.

When eco fascism prevails which is a question of years, Hollywood will have a serious wake up call.

Make your movies local, folks.

You don't want to ?

We will force you by the rule of law.

No more shootings abroad, no more 150 flights per year & private jets and flights.

No more VFX outsourcing.

Welcome to Greta s world.

Edited by The Futurist

Are we going to pretend China s government is afraid of social unrest because you know, the joker showed them how to rebel ?

:hahaha:

Real life is not a Disney movie.

Edited by The Futurist

33 minutes ago, Madhuvan said:

Joker is the movie which has led to some of the worst messages.

Some people think Joker is hero. 

I am pretty sure some people think Nazi is a hero before they think Joker is a hero. 

I am pretty sure some people think Trump is a hero before they think Joker is a hero.

When people see these "villain" as hero because of those icon stood out to defend their belief. 

Joker never give any worst messages, it just show the worst side of the reality that many will never dare to acknowledge .

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Madhuvan said:

Joker is the movie which has led to some of the worst messages.

Some people think Joker is hero. 

The only negative message i get from Joker is that anything that happens in your life is 'there fault" and not your own failures...This is where we see people blaming "liberals, womens, minorities etc" 

Now of course in reality if the character of the Joker had state sponsored Mental Health care he would have not gone down this path.

So it's a lot of messages to me. 

In The Joker,

the vulgar & crass display of mediocrity, self-pity, whining and miserabilism is what probably irked the chinese board of censorship.

They probably didn't understand either how such a pathetic shcmuck

Spoiler

would inspire any kind of unrest.

Whether it was all just a dream in Joker s mind don't change much.

The Chinese Board of censorship showed common sense censoring The joker.

A rare event in this day and age.

1 hour ago, The Futurist said:

When eco fascism prevails which is a question of years, Hollywood will have a serious wake up call.

Make your movies local, folks.

You don't want to ?

We will force you by the rule of law.

No more shootings abroad, no more 150 flights per year & private jets and flights.

No more VFX outsourcing.

Welcome to Greta s world.

Considering how much she travel I think there is still a good window of pundit deciding that this pollution is ok and not that one, Netflix, going to europe with your kids to see museum, going to the movie theater will be some of the last target.

I am really unsure what is the relevance of some of those, like outsourced VFX, VFX will be more ecological in country with hydro electricity than the USA I would imagine, abroad shoot often use local crew.

Local vs abroad for ecological reason is often a total fallacy, shipping usually is a minuscule amount of a product total footprint and easily more than made for if it is made in a more efficient location, when talking the shipping of movie images it must be virtually irrelevant.

Edited by Barnack