Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

18 hours ago, Warmaster506 said:

The Marvel vs DC war is going to escalate in the next few years.  Expect lots of nasty from  both sides. 

The DC vs Marvel fanboy feud (you don't see the actual companies engage in this kind of stupidity; they compete,sure, but they don't play these stupid games) has become one the true plagues on the internet.

It's often not even about the charecters; it about two groups of trolls shouting at each other.

Edited by dudalb
  • Disbelief 1

On 1/10/2020 at 11:49 AM, dudalb said:

The DC vs Marvel fanboy feud (you don't see the actual companies engage in this kind of stupidity; they compete,sure, but they don't play these stupid games) has become one the true plagues on the internet.

It's often not even about the charecters; it about two groups of trolls shouting at each other.

Thats rich coming from you.

• Haha 1

On 1/11/2020 at 5:34 AM, Madhuvan said:

I hope alt-right Phoenix is not like them and stops using him in the propaganda. He actually is good soul. 

I like this guy. He's realistic and pragmatic. He acknowledged he took a plane. He's clearly someone who knows we can do better but isn't living in a fantasy land either.

I wasn't a fan at all of his clearly intoxicated Golden Globes speech, but I can't help but feel at least the guy is 100 times more real than so many other Hollywood elites and celebrities.

Edited by JB33

15 hours ago, JB33 said:

I like this guy. He's realistic and pragmatic. He acknowledged he took a plane. He's clearly someone who knows we can do better but isn't living in a fantasy land either.

I wasn't a fan at all of his clearly intoxicated Golden Globes speech, but I can't help but feel at least the guy is 100 times more real than so many other Hollywood elites and celebrities.

He wasn't drunk. He was nervous. He has social anxiety. He's always like this.

Edited by The Chad DC

3 minutes ago, Madhuvan said:

Disney is going to kill MCU just like Star wars. 

Impossible. The MCU is beloved because it fits the disney formula. Star Wars never started out like that and, since Disney has tried to apply that formula to Star Wars, there has been backlash.

The only way for Disney to kill the MCU is to BvS it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Madhuvan said:

Disney is going to kill MCU just like Star wars. 

What reality are you living in?

You do know that Marvel has been a Disney company since 2011?

And for a "dead" franchise Star Wars is making quite a bit of money.

On 1/10/2020 at 2:45 PM, cax16 said:

I wonder if this means anything, he was at WB a while back, I remember seeing a tweet from him. Or it could mean nothing I guess.

Found the old tweet.

he's joining Momoa in the apple series  "See"

• Thanks 1