Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

6 hours ago, Menor said:

What the fuck is wrong with John Campea. Just saw his comments about Ahsoka defeating Maul and they were so weird and gross. Never paid attention to the dude and I see that was a good decision.

Ooh, yikes @ that video.

15 hours ago, Menor said:

What the fuck is wrong with John Campea. Just saw his comments about Ahsoka defeating Maul and they were so weird and gross. Never paid attention to the dude and I see that was a good decision.

He's given Filoni flack for overpromoting Ahsoka in the two series she's appeared in for a while now.  Anyone who has read the Ahsoka Tano novel (which Filoni didn't write but I'm sure was consulted on) already has an idea as to Maul's fate during the Siege of Mandalore.

Spoiler

Campea's gonna like The Clone Wars even less when this final season is over.

Edited by Horner

10 minutes ago, Madhuvan said:

Grace Randolph had pointed out very interesting detail :

Margot Robbie cast actresses that are not popular and not very talented. 

Scarlett Johansson cast very popular and talented actresses. 

It seems like Margot Robbie don't want to be challenged in her breakout role whereas Scarlett Johansson loves working with challenging cast. 

I mean BOP looks like Harley Quinn show whereas in Black Widow everyone is getting spotlight. 🤔🤔

Whatever you say Mr. Iger...

• Haha 4
  • Astonished 1
  • Knock It Off 1

16 minutes ago, Madhuvan said:

Grace Randolph had pointed out very interesting detail :

Margot Robbie cast actresses that are not popular and not very talented. 

Scarlett Johansson cast very popular and talented actresses. 

It seems like Margot Robbie don't want to be challenged in her breakout role whereas Scarlett Johansson loves working with challenging cast. 

I mean BOP looks like Harley Quinn show whereas in Black Widow everyone is getting spotlight. 🤔🤔

this is just embarrassing dude.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

10 hours ago, Gamora said:

Lol yep. I just saw it on twitter but I can't say I'm surprised.

I can bet that his next show is going to open with "I DON'T MIND HAVING THE UNPOPULAR OPINION LOL" bc that's just what he does.

2 hours ago, Horner said:

He's given Filoni flack for overpromoting Ahsoka in the two series she's appeared in for a while now.  Anyone who has read the Ahsoka Tano novel (which Filoni didn't write but I'm sure was consulted on) already has an idea as to Maul's fate during the Siege of Mandalore.

Hide contents

Campea's gonna like The Clone Wars even less when this final season is over.

I mean, having that criticism is one thing, but the way you express it is another. And the fact is Ahsoka is perfectly qualified to beat Darth Maul, she has probably had some of the most intense Padawan training ever with the amount of battles she's fought under Anakin. Maul is not some sort of unstoppable force like Campea seems to think.

You have to be delusional to think Marvel would let Scarlett Johansson have any say in the casting for the Black Widow movie.

This is the company that didn't let the director have Rebecca Hall as the villain in Iron Man 3 because a female villain wouldn't sell toys, lmao.

The actors there are probably chosen by algorithm. Unless the computer choses someone with integrity like Joaquin Phoenix who would turn them down, then they would have to run it again.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, cax16 said:

Brand loyalty and being naive can make people look very bad. 

100% agreed. Problem I have with Brand Loyalty is that some loyalist refuse to admit their brand can blow it on occasion...when every brand messes up on occasion...and some brands a lot more then occasionally. Defeding stuff you cannot really defend always makes you look bad.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Napoleon said:

You have to be delusional to think Marvel would let Scarlett Johansson have any say in the casting for the Black Widow movie.

This is the company that didn't let the director have Rebecca Hall as the villain in Iron Man 3 because a female villain wouldn't sell toys, lmao.

The actors there are probably chosen by algorithm. Unless the computer choses someone with integrity like Joaquin Phoenix who would turn them down, then they would have to run it again.

I agree Rebecca Hall was wasted in IM3..one of the many reasons I think this is one of the worst films the MCU has put out despite it's box office success.

But saying it was done by a alghothrim is a bit much.And seems as though your beleoved Warners is going down that same road.

I still want to know why the over the top hatred for Marvel Studios.

9 hours ago, dudalb said:

I agree Rebecca Hall was wasted in IM3..one of the many reasons I think this is one of the worst films the MCU has put out despite it's box office success.

But saying it was done by a alghothrim is a bit much.And seems as though your beleoved Warners is going down that same road.

I still want to know why the over the top hatred for Marvel Studios.

Brand loyalty lol

The more powerful you are, the more enemies you get.

I know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right, yet to fail nonetheless. It's frightening, turns the legs to jelly. I ask you to what end?

Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same. And now it's here.

Or should I say,

I am.

😎

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Menor said:

I mean, having that criticism is one thing, but the way you express it is another. And the fact is Ahsoka is perfectly qualified to beat Darth Maul, she has probably had some of the most intense Padawan training ever with the amount of battles she's fought under Anakin. Maul is not some sort of unstoppable force like Campea seems to think.

Yeah I agree.  If you're going to plant your flag on a point of creative contention which makes the most sense; Ahsoka Tano, after a period of tutelage under Anakin Skywalker, goes on to become a formidable warrior or Darth Maul, after being cut in half in the  in the cinema classic The Phantom Menace gets some new legs via force voodoo and proceeds to wreck all comers?  I know where I'd land and it's not on Campea Island.

Edited by Horner