1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

Big Hero 6 > those two

Zootopia > all WDAS 2010 movies.

But I agree with you.

2 minutes ago, AJG said:

Tangled >>> Frozen

I also agree with you.

51 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

Changed the title. Come at me CBM folks.

With the next installment covering the last(?) of the book I think we all know future Pennywise Chapters will come regardless of remaining source material. 

They may not call Chapter 3, 4 etc IT but instead Pennywise. It would be a good demarcation point of adaptation vs creating new lore. Pennwise/IT just became this decades new horror franchise de jour!!

EDIT: On the front end of Jaime Lee Curtis returning to the next Halloween reboot no less!! A legend returns! Will it be any good though?

Edited by Captain Craig
  • Like 1

• Community Manager
8 minutes ago, Captain Craig said:

With the next installment covering the last(?) of the book I think we all know future Pennywise Chapters will come regardless of remaining source material. 

They may not call Chapter 3, 4 etc IT but instead Pennywise. It would be a good demarcation point of adaptation vs creating new lore. Pennwise/IT just became this decades new horror franchise de jour!!

EDIT: On the front end of Jaime Lee Curtis returning to the next Halloween reboot no less!! A legend returns! Will it be any good though?

I'm sure WB is running the numbers to see if they can get away with splitting It part 2 into 2 movies.

• Like 3

Just now, AndyK said:

One film doesn't make a franchise.

Come back after 3 succesfull blockbusters.

One movie, a tv show, a bestseller, and a sequel in development makes a franchise though.