Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

19 minutes ago, Robertman2 Floats Too said:

Dudddddeeeee, fix that. Persona 5 is the best game this year. Only Zelda and MAYBE Sonic Mania come close. It's a masterpiece.

And Smash is really good. Wii U and Melee are the best. Hell, Melee should be easy to emulate. Great game to play with a bunch of friends.

Why Persona 4 is a fighting game and Persona 5 isn't? I just don't get it.

14 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

Why Persona 4 is a fighting game and Persona 5 isn't? I just don't get it.

Persona 4 is an RPG. 4 Arena is a fighting game spinoff with characters from 4 and 3. 5 will likely get a fighting game too

Edited by Robertman2 Floats Too

12 minutes ago, Robertman2 Floats Too said:

Persona 4 is an RPG. 4 Arena is a fighting game spinoff with characters from 4 and 3. 5 will likely get a fighting game too

Ok, sucks that Persona 4 was never released for PC and I don't own a PS3 anymore. Wish I could play it. 

8 hours ago, Goffe said:

I see, you hate movies.

I love them but also realize a movie can't hope to compete with a TV show in the character development department.   CB movies can do a lot of cool things, but rising the level of Game of Thrones is kinda out of reach.   60 hours of those characters really gives them depth no movie can match.

5 hours ago, ZeeSoh said:

Which scenario will bring the most meltdowns and fun?

Both succeeding 

Both flopping

Thor wins and JL flops or

JL wins and Thor flops???

Will be fun to watch the spin no matter what.   Even if they both do well there will be battles over which one did "betterer".

I can't imagine Thor outgrossing JL...that would be the most epic meltdown.

4 hours ago, cax16 said:

Agreed. I wish we didn't even have these conversations, it's so childish and annoying. 

I just want more superhero movies. I know all won't meet everyone's expectations but people need to take a step back and realize these are just movies and in the end the people making them are trying to make good movies. 

Kinda funny how the Marvel/DC movies have turned into sports teams.   Both sides constantly seeking some kind of proof that their team is "better".

12 hours ago, Napoleon said:

I would say Henry's version of Superman is very interesting and nuanced, but that's always controversial so let's not get into that, but he was fun in The Man from Uncle and got great reviews for that movie. Chris Evans never did anything remarkable, and it wasn't for lack of opportunities.

MYdXz.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Robertman2 Floats Too said:

My biggest problem is the presentation is awful. Like the graphics, the music, the UI, all of it is pretty bad. I reaalllyyyy wanted to like this game, but I can't. Maybe I'll grow a bit more fond of it after updates fix stuff like how ridiculously beefy Spidey is. I'm not a fan of how most newcomers are DLC either. Like Black Widow, Monster Hunter, Black Panther and ESPECIALLY SIGMA should have been on the base roster. Oh well. I'll just beat the story mode and then go back to Mario Rabbids, Yakuza 0 and Metroid.

They'll be in.

As DLC.

From 'X-Men vs Street Fighter' to DLC smh

I have an odd feeling that there's a lot of smoke and mirrors going with Marvel Studios and Fox for Fantastic Four. 

This adds fuel to the fire:

vPBzObT.jpg

http://www.cbr.com/alex-ross-fantastic-four-marvel-legacy-art/

I think something is definitely going on. It feels like pre-Sony / Marvel Studios all over again. 

Well this is the right thread for this.

The dude-bros and Some MCU fans obsession with saying that Wonder Woman wasn't really a success has to be the most pathetic thing that they have convinced themselves of. It's the media made it and hit and I dislike it so that means that everybody else should! Talk about not being secure in your opinion.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

Well this is the right thread for this.

The dude-bros and Some MCU fans obsession with saying that Wonder Woman wasn't really a success has to be the most pathetic thing that they have convinced themselves of. It's the media made it and hit and I dislike it so that means that everybody else should! Talk about not being secure in your opinion.

Fanboys disgust me.

• Like 1