Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

5 hours ago, Cochofles said:

Get ready for a new witch hunt directed at CBMS and their dangerous influence. :D

well it happened in the 50s so why not again now :P 

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/marvel-comics-available-digital-platform-madefire-1045041?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

I don't know what Madefire is and as a Comixology buyer / Marvel Unlimited subscriber I don't see many reasons to get excited by this, unless there's some kind of difference of quality that I'm unaware. WITH THAT SAID, I'm intrigued by this DC Comics deal that they say they have. I've been waiting for DC Comics to give me an Unlimited like app for ages, is this close to what they have here or nah? 

Wait, just checked the Madefire app and I'd highly recommend it to check it out for those that actually read comics here. It's not better than Comixology, but its potential is quite impressing. Their little tech demo presentation when you start the app shows some stuff that can be done with digital comics that I didn't even think it was possible before seeing this. Definitely considering looking up some indications of comics to read via this app. 

26 minutes ago, cax16 said:

On the bright side, I watched the gifted last night and that was good at least. 

I don't know, maybe I'll check it out. Too much stuff to watch and I'd rather finish watching Legion and several other comic book inspired series first instead.

I love Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite and to me it's the best fighting game of literally the decade, but Injustice 2 is doing a literal INSANE job introducing new DLC characters and it's easily the most successful fighting game of the year. It has almost one million sales already and it's a freaking monster. And NRS is doing easily the best job promoting it. Exciting times for a fighting games lover like me. 

11 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

I love Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite and to me it's the best fighting game of literally the decade, but Injustice 2 is doing a literal INSANE job introducing new DLC characters and it's easily the most successful fighting game of the year. It has almost one million sales already and it's a freaking monster. And NRS is doing easily the best job promoting it. Exciting times for a fighting games lover like me. 

When's NY Comic Con? I thought the Hellboy trailer was next.

1 minute ago, Robertman2 Floats Too said:

Ah, thanks. We'll probably his trailer there.

Also the Black Panther and Sigma trailer went up. Characters are apparently 8 bucks a pop.

I'm going to be buying the season pass for MvC and Injustice 2 very soon. And yes, I know, I'm an idiot. :lol: