Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

2 minutes ago, YourMother said:

Meh. Isn't this just one of those direct to DVD Lego ads?

2 minutes ago, AJG said:

Meh. Isn't this just one of those direct to DVD Lego ads?

Yes like the DC Super Hero DTV movies and he gets to be the main character in the next Avengers season.

It will really help (as if the MCU ever needed it) with kids to be interested.

Edited by YourMother

39 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

I can't post on the JL thread for a while, but I think you guys will love this. :wub: 

The band behind this brilliant's rendition of David Bowie's Heroes featured in the trailer:

https://twitter.com/gangofyouths

Thanks! I had no clue who played it (I actually figured it was a remastered version of The Wallflowers' cover or something)

5 minutes ago, Cochofles said:

Thanks! I had no clue who played it (I actually figured it was a remastered version of The Wallflowers' cover or something)

They are an Australian band and they are about to release an album this Friday in the US. I don't think it's a coincidence and I need this cover on Spotify because it's fucking perfect. 

1 hour ago, Mojoguy said:

I just realized all these superhero movies that I hated got sequels this year. lmao

The Wolverine
Thor 2
Batman v Superman

I guess this is what waiting for reviews is for.

If it follows The Wolverine's trend, Ragnarok and the League will be great. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, WeneedtotalkaboutKevin said:

Givens the reactions to THOR Ragnarok so far...THOR Ragnarok DOM > JUSTICE LEAGUE DOM,  hell yeah ! mark my words !

You cursed Thor now.

Question: Since Sony Animation's The Star open against JL, will you root for it?

I get the feeling Justice League will turn out to be an editing mess like Suicide Squad which started out as a dark movie by a director who was pushed aside, leading to the movie with poorly developed characters, bunch of lame jokes, and bad music tracks because the studio wanted to "lighten" things up.

I can't get to excited about JL right now.

• Thanks 1