Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

Jesus, the guy really can't catch a break. But like they say, the past will always haunt you. Sexual harassment is anything but condonable, and I applaud the brave lady for stepping up and saying what she needs to say to the world. Believing them is what you can do best to support them. Let's just hope that Affleck's misunfortunate and unquestionably reprehensible past behaviour doesn't go past this, otherwise his career will be absolutely dead (like Weinstein's).

@WrathOfHan I guess cause it could affect Justice League somehow? Meh, I doubt it. Although, quite a lot of controversy surrounding the cast and crew's mistreatment of women, between Joss Whedon and now this. Also the unimaginably horrible Snyder family tragedy. The movie must have a curse of some kind (let's hope it doesn't translate to the actual product).

5 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Jesus, the guy really can't catch a break. But like they say, the past will always haunt you. Sexual harassment is anything but condonable, and I applaud the brave lady for stepping up and saying what she needs to say to the world. Believing them is what you can do best to support them. Let's just hope that Affleck's misunfortunate and unquestionably reprehensible past behaviour doesn't go past this, otherwise his career will be absolutely dead (like Weinstein's).

@WrathOfHan I guess cause it could affect Justice League somehow? Meh, I doubt it. Although, quite a lot of controversy surrounding the cast and crew's mistreatment of women, between Joss Whedon and now this. Also the unimaginably horrible Snyder family tragedy. The movie must have a curse of some kind (let's hope it doesn't translate to the actual product).

Why was I tagged? :lol: 

9 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Why was I tagged? :lol: 

Cauuuuuuuse this:

31 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

lol why was this moved to Franchise Wars

Cheers :hahaha:

(Even if it was just a joke, I felt like seriously answering it anyway, so don't mind me :ph34r:)

EDIT: Oh my God, this was my 3,666th post. Han, you might be the Devil :ph34r:

Edited by MCKillswitch123

8 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Cauuuuuuuse this:

Cheers :hahaha:

(Even if it was just a joke, I felt like seriously answering it anyway, so don't mind me :ph34r:)

EDIT: Oh my God, this was my 3,666th post. Han, you might be the Devil :ph34r:

I made a post in the CCT about ignoring people, not about Affleck :lol: 

• Astonished 1

21 minutes ago, Wonder89 said:

Is impossible that JL came out with this situation

I don't see how JLs box office will be affected. The fans don't care and the GA don't really pay enough attention. 

His publicity appearance will likely be limited to "safe" interviews 

3 minutes ago, AndyLL said:

I don't see how JLs box office will be affected. The fans don't care and the GA don't really pay enough attention. 

His publicity appearance will likely be limited to "safe" interviews 

Are you kidding? box office will be affected a lot