Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

4 minutes ago, ChipMunky said:

I can't believe I used to REFUSE to watch Harry Potter because I was "Team Lord of the Rings"!

I now can't escape watching HP pretty much every weekend on TV.

This is why the "team" dynamic of fanbases is so so so stupid.

More importantly: THEY ARE GODDAMN MOVIES. If you allow a movie to take over and control all 24 hours of your day, you need to seriously re-evaluate your life.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, ChipMunky said:

I can't believe I used to REFUSE to watch Harry Potter because I was "Team Lord of the Rings"!

I now can't escape watching HP pretty much every weekend on TV.

This is why the "team" dynamic of fanbases is so so so stupid.

There's such different properties though, it's like Star Trek and Star Wars, there are not even comparable other than they're both sci-fi films and that's pretty much it. 

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

More importantly: THEY ARE GODDAMN MOVIES. If you allow a movie to take over and control all 24 hours of your day, you need to seriously re-evaluate your life.

Exactly, some people need to see this and not take franchises so seriously and also get out more. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

10 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

There's such different properties though, it's like Star Trek and Star Wars, there are not even comparable other than they're both sci-fi films and that's pretty much it. 

Exactly, some people need to see this and not take franchises so seriously and also get out more. 

I ran out of likes but these statements are true.