Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

1 hour ago, The Futurist said:

Stolen from AW but kinda perfect summary :

"These reactions read like someone telling their friend how their play was immediately after the performance through a forced smile."

:lol:

Because everyone knows these movie bloggers/critics who shredded BVS and SS love to go easy on the very next film in the saga.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

That's kinda funny cause you seem to love beating on that dead horse a lot. I mean, you are one of the loudest anti-DC trolls, after all....

Btw, for science purposes, who is that in your profile picture?

ha ha DC haters are just as pathetic as ever. The reactions is not mixed they are positive. Mixed is if some of the reviews are negative. All of them are positive with only one out right negative one from the guy that had an article out saying it was bad before the embargo broke. Says a lot of that guy. Every superhero movie has weak villains except TDK. Even WW was said to have that that in every review.

1 minute ago, mredman said:

ha ha DC haters are just as pathetic as ever. The reactions is not mixed they are positive. Mixed is if some of the reviews are negative. All of them are positive with only one out right negative one from the guy that had an article out saying it was bad before the embargo broke. Says a lot of that guy. Every superhero movie has weak villains except TDK. Even WW was said to have that that in every review.

^^ We don’t have reviews yet, just snippets of reactions from the most CBM-friendly group. 

11 minutes ago, mredman said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4558036

• Haha 1

Activision just announced the new Call Of Duty game sold $500m in 3 days.

"Our $500 million opening weekend was not only bigger than Thor: Ragnarok's, it was bigger than the opening weekends of both Thor and Wonder Woman combined.

http://www.rollingstone.com/glixel/news/daily-glixel-call-of-duty-world-war-ii-makes-500-million-w511360/call-of-duty-wwii-earns-over-500-million-opening-weekend-w511361

3 minutes ago, AndyK said:

What a silly comparison.

Don't want to be banned from the justice league thread so I'll post this here. I'm a little bit disappointed with "it's super FUNNNN" being the center of the reactions. To me, it kind of seems that WB is now maybe copying(?) Disney? I hope this is just an identity crisis and DCEU will continue working on finding their own unique identity. Anyway hoping that I'll enjoy the movie :).

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, AndyK said:

COD has become FIFA for me. I have one copy of an old game just in case people come round or if my daughter feels like losing, but I’m just not gonna be picking up the new ones anytime soon.

9 minutes ago, raegr said:

Weak villain, generic plot, fun characters, lots of humor.

One movie is praised and get's called one of the best

The other gets lukewarm reception.

Interesting.  

Believe it or not, there are circumstances where two movies share similarities at face value but one movie does it better than the other.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, raegr said:

Interesting.  

You're stirring the pot so much, I hope at least you get a tasty stew out of it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, raegr said:

Interesting.  

I haven't seen JL yet so can't comment on the villian.

But the only thing I like about THOR:R was the villian (I thought Cate was excellent), reminds me of Faora.

Edited by Subzero