Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

6 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

So I found this little quote from Zack Snyder about superman and Thor

I remember he dissed Ant-Man too, calling it flavour of the week and that went to do well critically and BO wise and now Thor could out do JL. At this point I want Snyder to shit talk Infinity War too 😂

https://screenrant.com/zack-snyder-superman-thor/

4RQ2oV.gif

1 minute ago, LaughingEvans said:

Snyder has dissed Marvel heroes a fair share, but nothing compares to the diss he unloaded on Batman back then. 

Batman being raped in prison... it's in the same EW interview (link posted above).  Scan down and see how Dr Manhattan is their dark version of Superman who could accidentally rip a guys arm off. (or you know, purposefully snap a neck) :lol:

Well done Zack.  You've reduced the combined powers of Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flash and Aquaman to likely being less then Thor.

“[Superman] is the freaking […] biggest superhero on the planet. He’s the father of every superhero. [Deborah and I] were just talking about this – I’m like, really? Thor? Thor has a movie? [Laughter.] Really? I mean, come on. And there’s no Superman movie? This is, like, the world’s out of balance. It’s like, we’ve lost our minds here, people, come on.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ZeeSoh said:

So I found this little quote from Zack Snyder about superman and Thor

I remember he dissed Ant-Man too, calling it flavour of the week and that went to do well critically and BO wise and now Thor could out do JL. At this point I want Snyder to shit talk Infinity War too 😂

https://screenrant.com/zack-snyder-superman-thor/

I think "Trash Talk" is the word you are looking for.

It's something atheletes do, but directors should not.

And it ignores the fact it is all about the execution.

Does Snyder know that "Deadpool" ,domestically,made more then "BvS"?

2 hours ago, TalismanRing said:

http://www.ew.com/article/2008/07/17/watchmen-chat-director-zack-snyder/3/

Lest we forget 2nd tier Iron Man and fricking Captain America :lol:

we’re going to have a fricking Captain America movie if we’re not careful

:ca::ca::ca::ca::ca::ca::ca::ca::ca::ca::ca::ca:

I repeat my remark about how, in the US, The Merc With The Mouth made more then BvS in the US.

Twiligth, Michael Bay/Transformers & DCEU fans should create a support group to help each other :

Facing brutal & unfair reviews from movie critics when quality filmmaking is offered.

Be strong everybody.

Edited by The Futurist

12 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Twiligth, Michael Bay/Transformers & DCEU fans should create a support group to help each other :

Facing brutal & unfair reviews from movie critics when quality filmmaking is offered.

Be strong everybody.

I feel like mocking DC fans is like kicking a puppy at this point.   They got just 5 months to enjoy a good movie before another critical dud showed up to ruin the party.   ....Immediately after another Marvel critical rave.     And then there are bad vibes about the box office too with fears of a JL movie making less than a Thor movie.   Add in director turmoil with both Snyder and Whedon  (one is gone?...the other being attacked for sexism with WW) and Affleck rumored to be gone as well.   Jokes about CGI mustache removal everywhere.

Time to remind DC fans that it just takes one movie to bounce back.    Just saw it twice this year with WW and SM:H.   Both followed bad entries in the franchises and both got fans excited again.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, DeeCee said:

Korg after watching Wonder Woman

Reveal hidden contents

Korg after watching Justice League

Reveal hidden contents

Korg lied to me. 

We can rebuild. 

1 hour ago, RandomJC said:

Someone posted that in the Jl threads, but it is still damn funny,and a sad but true comment on fan behavior.

In the JL thread, we are having a textbook case of denial on the part of the more over the top DC fans.

• Like 1

Just now, dudalb said:

Someone posted that in the Jl threads, but it is still damn funny,and a sad but true comment on fan behavior.

In the JL thread, we are having a textbook case of denial on the part of the more over the top DC fans.

Did they? Well, I skipped through it, and didn't want to cause any more...turmoil there, at least more than my normal smart assery does.

Which means that Fox Corporation is still interested in Selling off Fox Studios.Interesting.

If NBC/Comcast is interested in any of Fox's TV holdings, forget it. The Anti Trust Laws would be on them in a New York minute.

Edited by dudalb