Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

On 12/13/2017 at 10:04 AM, mredman said:

RT is crap and the critics are MCU biased. Mark my my words after FOX is Disney now Critics are scared shitless to vote their movies franchises rotten now. Look at the latest X-Men rated rotten but when its part of Disney these days are over and critics will never have the balls to go against the Disney regime. Its a rigged system. JL is great. Its a straight forward story. Its way better than some of the crap MCU has put out. I mean come on Thor 2, Dr Strange, AoU, IM2, IM3 does not in anyway deserve to be fresh. If There was Disney infront of JL it would have been rated with 80% on RT. This is the same what happened in the music industry some years ago. Critics have been bought to rate all MCU movies fresh same with Star Wars, PiXAR ect.. its Disneys cashcows. Critics are scared of rating with their heart they rate their movies with money in the pocket. The only ones that do not see something wrong here now are ruled by this regime called Disney.

I want to respond to this but lifes too short.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Captain Craig said:

I've been very busy all weekend and just now getting back into the boards.

How many times has some version of the following been stated:

The Last Jedi made more in 3 days than Justice League did in a month.

The OW had the chance to beat it DOM had the higher estimates come in from Saturday.

On 12/17/2017 at 3:54 PM, Life goes on said:

You're still believe in your own imaginary world? Sorry.. it’s not your fault you’re a diehard DC fanboy. Do you know what i have learned the past 10 years? DC fanboys are the Lowest kind of fanboyism.

Nope, I used to think this was true but this weekend taught me that hardcore Star Wars fans can be even worse.

• Like 1

On 12/17/2017 at 5:54 PM, Life goes on said:

You're still believe in your own imaginary world? Sorry.. it’s not your fault you’re a diehard DC fanboy. Do you know what i have learned the past 10 years? DC fanboys are the Lowest kind of fanboyism.

On 12/17/2017 at 6:24 PM, Boxx93 said:

All fandom of anything is butt cancer.

Not true at all. You're too focused on a irrelevant minority that manages to be loud, but most DC fans I know are really good people. Zack Snyder movies always have a positive message, and the guy himself is one of the nicest persons to ever walk on Earth, and he's our biggest role model. When we may seem to act horribly, it's only a reaction to nasty way some horrible people behave. We don't stay silent in face of injustice, that's what DC is about: justice. Treat people bad, we will have a fight.

1 hour ago, somebody85 said:

Nope, I used to think this was true but this weekend taught me that hardcore Star Wars fans can be even worse.

Wannabe edge lords are the worst. They've overtaken hipsters and neckbeards. :nudgewink:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Damn it, Paramount has the movie rights to ROM Spaceknight, and they're going to jumble him in with the GI Joe and Micronauts shared universe. 

He needs the MCU branding to be a hit...He's kinda like Thor...outer space, science, powerful being. The fart joke crowd, that comes out in droves for Marvel's action-comedies, are not gonna get ROM at all 😂...

The best thing about ROM's Marvel comic run was his encounters with their heroes and villains, like the X-Men and Galactus.

Pairing ROM up with GI Joe...The GI Joe franchise (the "star" franchise of this shared universe)is looked at as a "C" franchise, as far as box office performance and potential. If they put out another mediocre dud, there goes the universe, and ROM with it.

Whereas if ROM was in the MCU, it was guaranteed Doctor Strange numbers at least. But there are some things that could catch on, without Marvel. ROM is the leader of group of diverse spaceknights. Starshine, the female bot, there's one with hammer fists, another throws a javelin...if they could bring these characters to life, ROM could do well. 

Gonna be tough, I see it as another failed attempt to emulate Marvel.

Edited by OdinSon2k14
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, OdinSon2k14 said:

Damn it, Paramount has the movie rights to ROM Spaceknight, and they're going to jumble him in with the GI Joe and Micronauts shared universe. 

He needs the MCU branding to be a hit...He's kinda like Thor...outer space, science, powerful being. The fart joke crowd, that comes out in droves for Marvel's action-comedies, are not gonna get ROM at all 😂...

The best thing about ROM's Marvel comic run was his encounters with their heroes and villains, like the X-Men and Galactus.

Pairing ROM up with GI Joe...The GI Joe franchise (the "star" franchise of this shared universe)is looked at as a "C" franchise, as far as box office performance and potential. If they put out another mediocre dud, there goes the universe, and ROM with it.

Whereas if ROM was in the MCU, it was guaranteed Doctor Strange numbers at least. But there are some things that could catch on, without Marvel. ROM is the leader of group of diverse spaceknights. Starshine, the female bot, there's one with hammer fists, another throws a javelin...if they could bring these characters to life, ROM could do well. 

Gonna be tough, I see it as another failed attempt to emulate Marvel.

:apocalypse:

• Haha 1

"Why you're WRONG about [this this and this]".

More accurate: "Why I desperately want someone to agree with me because I'm not secure enough to stand by my opinion, not to mention that I want a very clickbaity title to provoke people".

Isn't it easier to say "Why I think [whatever] is good/bad" than to just flat out call someone wrong for thinking otherwise of a fucking movie?

Edited by MCKillswitch123
  • Like 4

I initially wanted Vaughn for a Superman movie hearing his thoughts about it but I feel he'll just be another Snyder and do things unconventionally with the character which will again make the movie and character divisive with general audiences and fans. We need someone to do these DC characters the conventional approach first before we start deconstructing them in future movies, there needs to be a foundation laid first which was never done.

1 hour ago, Ragnar said:

I just think he should save the Kingsman films universe first....

Both are big successes at the box office and Kingsman 2 is better than half of CBMs this year.