Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

On 8/17/2018 at 4:19 PM, AJG said:

So here’s the new Star Wars Toon. They even got themselves a little animated Oscar Isaac

Disney are going to over saturate this franchise to the point of no return huh....Way too many pointless Star Wars content now

6 minutes ago, Hades said:

Disney are going to over saturate this franchise to the point of no return huh....Way too many pointless Star Wars content now

It’s a cartoon for children. Most of whom would’ve never seen the original movies (or any other Star Wars content).

Like the Spidey cartoons, the Ninja Turtles cartoons, and DC Cartoons, the shows are intended to be a launchpad for kids to get onboard with these franchises. They run for 4 or 5 years until their audience outgrows them and they get rebooted with something new.

It’s more of the norm rather than  over-saturation.

Edited by AJG
  • Like 1

Absolutely nobody has come forward saying that James Gunn in any way harmed them and yet people continue to listen to a rapist because they don't like his edgy humor. I'm blocking anyone who calls Gunn a Pedo without a stitch of proof by the way. 

I agree that normal people don't care about this controversy and that GOTG3 will make money, which begs the question of why Disney fired Gunn? Especially when they keep around John Lasseter who has actual victims that have spoken out. I guess actually molesting women is better than telling jokes???

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OdinSon2k14 said:

The fact that he HAS these thoughts makes him dangerous, despite him not acting on them yet.

So that makes all comedians and pretty much anyone who jokes or is edgy dangerous? Right? Thats your logic. 

Lets preemptively lock anyone who makes a joke about sex, gender, race, religion, etc. They are all dangerous people. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ZeeSoh said:

So that makes all comedians and pretty much anyone who jokes or is edgy dangerous? Right? Thats your logic. 

Lets preemptively lock anyone who makes a joke about sex, gender, race, religion, etc. They are all dangerous people. 

It's a mid-forties adult, aiming this at KIDS. What is it about this dont you understand?

Lol this whole thing is everywhere 

A new mess every time I open twitter. And I don’t even follow the wrestler Batista 

I guess film related twitter accounts must be interacting with the tweets and that’s why it keeps showing me. 

Yikes. GOTG3 is officially tainted, no matter who they hire to direct it

11 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Lol this whole thing is everywhere 

A new mess every time I open twitter. And I don’t even follow the wrestler Batista 

I guess film related twitter accounts must be interacting with the tweets and that’s why it keeps showing me. 

Yikes. GOTG3 is officially tainted, no matter who they hire to direct it

YIKES!

hopefully we can shut down the MCU with this

Edited by IronJimbo

1 hour ago, Barnack said:

Aiming what ?

Uh...WHAT?! Desires...of sick sexual nature...DUH?!

I'm backing out of this...I'm shocked...how someone cannot see why Disney had to fire him, and see nothing wrong with a mid-forties man thinking of kids in that way...is baffling to me.

Continue your crusade for pedo freedom of speech, I'm out...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, OdinSon2k14 said:

I'm backing out of this...I'm shocked...how someone cannot see why Disney had to fire him, and see nothing wrong with a mid-forties man thinking of kids in that way...is baffling to me.

you from pedodephia mate

• Haha 1

GOTG was always the Austin Powers of Marvel movies IMO.  Funny they stuck Baby Groot in there and got those huge Saturday matinee increases.  But Disney does animation.  I think Disney encourages stuff like that and then fired him as a stunt.

Edited by dmatrixfilmdx

2 hours ago, OdinSon2k14 said:

I am shocked you think anyone cannot see why Disney fired him.

You think someone making a pedo jokes has necessarily desire ?