Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

Superman and Batman are recastable roles. WB scored a critical hit with WW so if they keep the quality, that one is safe. Shazam looks wonderful, fingers crossed it actually is and it created buzz. Aquabro has buzz. So DC isn't in complete tatters and it's good that they are taking some steps.

Also, MI6 may have opened some doors for Cavill so he doesn't need Superman. I'm sure that he didn't just leave without a major role waiting in the wings (not just The Witcher). 

1 minute ago, Valonqar said:

Hey, I thought this was Sarcastic Post Time? :lol:

sarcastic about ray fisher's revelatory performance? never! you think i was kidding in my praise of the man who i definitely didn't google just before hitting submit on that post to make sure i remembered his name right? c'mon you're going too far.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DMan7 said:

Warner Bros. May Now Be Looking To Cast BLACK PANTHER's Michael B. Jordan As SUPERMAN

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/superman/warner-bros-may-now-be-looking-to-cast-black-panthers-michael-b-jordan-as-superman-a163482

:apocalypse::apocalypse::apocalypse::apocalypse::apocalypse::apocalypse::apocalypse::apocalypse:

What???

Wait, but I.....I can't question this because then I'll be labeled as racist.