Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

imagine taking a stubborn old fashioned grandmother to see Attack of the Clones for the first time,

and during this moment right before the flash, she turns to you and asks how she looks at that exact moment

Seismic+Charge+Geonosis+002.JPG and then the sound blasts and she goes "what? I can't hear you" with an agitated expression on her face

I wouldn't say Amy Adams was hanging around doing nothing in BVS. She figured out Luthor's plan before the male heroes and she's basically the one who actually saved the day. Even in Justice League she was made into a key element of the story.

Zack Snyder had big ideas for Lois and always treated the character with the greatest respect we could ever imagine, but she was a casualty of idiots meddling with the DCEU, along with many other actors too.

14 hours ago, Brainbug said:

Good example of why in my opinion the american education system is so bad.

In World War 1, every side of the conflict was responsible for horrifying war crimes. The Germans, the French, the British, all of them.

Germany just lost. Thats why the german crimes and the propaganda are still so present for many people, while the crimes of the other nations are largely forgotten. To be clear: I dont want - in any way! - defend the war crimes of the German Empire in WW1, but it is at best ignorant to paint the Germans as "evil", when all sides comitted "evil" acts.

I agree that comparing the Germans in World War 1 to the Nazi regime is retarded.  World War 1 was basically just a huge inevitable clash of empires with different countries having alliances with each other before the war even started.  

• Like 3

7 hours ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Avatar/MCU/DCU/SWU/The Mule multiverse, this is the face of your death.

average at best shounen the face of Avatar's death

815.jpg

no better than funnybook movies

Edited by IronJimbo
  • Haha 1

One of the stunning achievement of current DC films is getting average/mediocre actors that would struggle to get a part in a lame sci-fi show to front their films and somehow make it all work :

- Henri Cavill : Looove Man of Stell but he has 35 lines in it.

- Gal Gadot : Take out her unbearable beauty and charm out of the equation and you are left with not much : "Kal El, Nooooo !". Chris Pine didi all the heavy lifting in their WW scenes.

- Aquabro : It s in the title, do I have to break it down for you ?

:bravo:

7 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

One of the stunning achievement of current DC films is getting average/mediocre actors that would struggle to get a part in a lame sci-fi show to front their films and somehow make it all work :

- Gal Gadot : Take out her unbearable beauty and charm out of the equation and you are left with not much : "Kal El, Nooooo !". Chris Pine didi all the heavy lifting in their WW scenes.

Unlike J-Law they are actually likeable, so that's why they worked for superhero roles and she didn't.

Edited by Napoleon

3 hours ago, The Futurist said:

Remind me again how many successful blockbusters Chris Hemsworth and Evans have had outside their MCU roles

3 hours ago, Premium George said:

It's nice being cameron fanboy, isn't it? No stress of getting out- grossed, even less stress of any movie having more critical acclaim. Nice.

No stress of Avatar 2 ever coming out and being wrong about it for years and years.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, JamesCameronScholar said:

SW9 thread is locked. The children are having a tantrum again.  

I really don't care about SW, but man, the SW meltdowns are even better than the DC meltdowns.

Pretty sure that the just from Ruin Johnson to Jar Jar Abrams will produce the shitstorm of the century.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, eddyxx said:

You're gonna lose your mind when this does 3 billie.

2 hours ago, DMan7 said:

All the JC fans will, that thread is going to be a nut house soon. 

Will talk about this when A:Endgame is ended.

Talking about JC fans. Look we are not talking about rocket science it's very simple nobody broke JC record from 20 years. We are eagerly waiting for someone to do it. TFA tried and failed AIW tried and failed they couldn't even break 20 years old record and now time has come for A2 to make new records.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Lothar said:

Will talk about this when A:Endgame is ended.

Talking about JC fans. Look we are not talking about rocket science it's very simple nobody broke JC record from 20 years. We are eagerly waiting for someone to do it. TFA tried and failed AIW tried and failed they couldn't even break 20 years old record and now time has come for A2 to make new records.

5 hours ago, DMan7 said:

All the JC fans will, that thread is going to be a nut house soon. 

I avois the JC threads, ;the JC fanboys have become simply unbearable. And it's goint to be worse.

And if you point out that there is some question as to how big a fanbase Avatar has they go crazy. I do know that Avatar is not talked about nearly a as much as some other franchises are.

• Knock It Off 3

1 hour ago, dudalb said:

I avois the JC threads, ;the JC fanboys have become simply unbearable. And it's goint to be worse.

And if you point out that there is some question as to how big a fanbase Avatar has they go crazy. I do know that Avatar is not talked about nearly a as much as some other franchises are.

Avatar isn't a (movie) franchise....yet.

2 hours ago, dudalb said:

Dudalab you're lying to yourself if you think you don't enjoy my company. Avatar is the biggest single film franchise of all time and will be the biggest franchise of all time very shortly.

Do yourself a favour and bet against someone else, you'll give yourself unneeded stress rooting for Avatar's demise, because you will lose.

If you can't beat em' join em'.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1