Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

21 hours ago, eddyxx said:

I bet  GOTG2 out grosses JL  too. 

If I was a gambler, I would take that bet.

I think GotG 2 will decline slightly and JL will increase slightly from BvS.    I have a sense GotG was a "breakout hit" type of thing which is never matched by the sequels.    And BvS was horrible and still almost matched GotG.    JL has to be better than BvS....there is no way they can miss that badly again.   Right?

21 hours ago, Johnny Tran said:

I might be in the minority here but Jessica Jones did nothing for me. I thought the concept was cool and purple man was a great villain but somewhere in the middle of the season it all fell apart and left me pretty underwhelmed with the whole season. 

I'm not quite in the "did nothing for me".   I do like it a lot.  But I definitely liked DD and Peggy Carter (season 1 only) a LOT more.

Johns was "in charge" for the GL movie fiasco as well as BvS so all this announcements by WB is just a smoke screen to indicate that changes are taking place after the disaster of BvS but its the same people doing the same things.

10 minutes ago, DMan7 said:

Johns was "in charge" for the GL movie fiasco as well as BvS so all this announcements by WB is just a smoke screen to indicate that changes are taking place after the disaster of BvS but its the same people doing the same things.

ok buddy

I hope Warner keeps making these disasters. I enjoy the awesome action and comedy of the Marvel movies, but I like having options as well. I thought BvS was far more emotional than any MCU movie. Sounds like WB is leaning toward the Marvel way though, which is also good just as long as we get a nice variety. 

5 minutes ago, AJG said:

Last nights Arrow was apparently so bad the mods of the Reddit sub dedicated to the show changed the sub to Daredevil instead

https://www.reddit.com/r/arrow/comments/4l2ym3/daredevil_discussion_thread_s01e01_into_the_ring/

Flash sort of face planted their finale, too. Apparently Legends of Tomorrow is the only one of the three to not trip up at the finish line.

8 hours ago, Orestes said:

Flash sort of face planted their finale, too. Apparently Legends of Tomorrow is the only one of the three to not trip up at the finish line.

It really did.  Nothing about that finale was good. The man in the mask mystery, Zoom's plan, the final battle between him and Flash...all of it was a big squishy fart.

I dont watch Felicity and Friends, but its hilarious what happened to that sub reddit.

8 hours ago, ChipMunky said:

If you don't think Civil War has had a SEVERELY disappointing run, then you're lying to yourself.

Sorry, can't hear you this high up in the billion dollar club:P

Edited by Julianjunja
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, ChipMunky said:

Right, because the movie MOST thought would open $200+ mil, barely out-opened IM3 and will finish below it Domestically and Worldwide.

As I recall, there was a BvS over 225M OW as well as a CW over 225M OW.