Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

8 hours ago, ZeeSoh said:

There will be no info until at least after the release of Spider-Man Far From Home. I think Kevin Feige said so himself. They cannot do an event like they did with the phase 3 announcement until after that as that could potentially spoil things from Endgame. 

We will likely get information regarding phase 4 or whatever direction they are going to go in the future at SDCC or more likely at D23. By this time the Fox deal would also be completed so they will be free to announce Xmen/F4 movies as well.

And they cannot make any announcements about the charecters they are getting from Fox until the deal actually takes effect for legal reasons.

My own betting is FF will come first, since they can be worked in the MCU with no problem; X Men will be trickier.

Didn't Bob Iger show Avatar 2 footage some days ago?

Anyway, I usually don't like MCU movies (I think I only really enjoyed 3 or 4 of them all) but it must be very exciting for fans to have X-Men and Fantastic Four joining soon. I'm happy for you.

1 hour ago, dudalb said:

I think the go slow on Marvel Studios announcing future projects is because they are waiting for the FOx/Disney deal to take effect;I suspect a whole slew of annuncment later this year. My own guess we will get a Fantastic Four reboot first.And Maybe it will be done right this time.

Nah, they can't really announce anything until after Endgame. I always thought was a dumb idea to announce Phase 3 lineup before Age of Ultron came out but I think they're playing it smart this time around. 

1 hour ago, dudalb said:

I think the go slow on Marvel Studios announcing future projects is because they are waiting for the FOx/Disney deal to take effect;I suspect a whole slew of annuncment later this year. My own guess we will get a Fantastic Four reboot first.And Maybe it will be done right this time.

Nah, they just didn't think that far ahead and haven't got a clue what to do next.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, AndyK said:

Nah, they just didn't think that far ahead and haven't got a clue what to do next.

phase 3 up to Infinity War felt like the most interconnected one they've done...phase 1 in 2nd place

1 hour ago, 2kt09 said:

phase 3 up to Infinity War felt like the most interconnected one they've done...phase 1 in 2nd place

Exactly. Phase 1 despite the mixed quality each of those series built to Avengers. Same with Phase 3 that each separate series built to Infinity War. Phase 2 is the odd one out cause it didn't really feel like Iron Man 3, Thor: The Dark World and Captain America: The Winter Soldier led up to Ultron (and GOTG and Ant-Man were completely separate). The only really relevant film to Ultron is Winter Soldier and they deal with that fallout pretty much in the first 10 mins of the movie. 

35 minutes ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Exactly. Phase 1 despite the mixed quality each of those series built to Avengers. Same with Phase 3 that each separate series built to Infinity War. Phase 2 is the odd one out cause it didn't really feel like Iron Man 3, Thor: The Dark World and Captain America: The Winter Soldier led up to Ultron (and GOTG and Ant-Man were completely separate). The only really relevant film to Ultron is Winter Soldier and they deal with that fallout pretty much in the first 10 mins of the movie. 

For me, Infinity War felt like it had to do more than it had to, thus plenty of character stuff kind of feel like we're just now getting bombarded with this. I would have followed up The Avengers with GOTG (story centered more around Thanos & his daughters) or TWS. Also, have Ant-Man proceed not precede TA.  Civil War would then be pushed up in phase 2 and then either do Thor Ragnarok or Vol 2. 

Edited by 2kt09

11 hours ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Weren't hard to find 😉

if someone bothers to look :ph34r:

11 hours ago, Napoleon said:

I didn't see any of that before. Sorry.

You should know, those tweets and others were posted in threads you participate in.

But: even in the case you really 'didn't knew', you chose your wording like them being fact without beforehand to bother to look up if they are even true.

= :rolleyes: at best

On 3/11/2019 at 2:45 AM, 2kt09 said:

According to movieinsider, The Eternals is currently under production and Black Widow is still waiting to be greenlit. 

On 3/4/2019 at 7:04 PM, andersonhoran said:

• Like 1