Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

1 hour ago, LaughingEvans said:

Isn't it curious how these hollywood white knights turn out to be real assholes btw?

They project their own wrongdoing onto society, when they're the ones screaming about men being monsters, you know he's really speaking from experience. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, JamesCameronScholar said:

They project their own wrongdoing onto society, when they're the ones screaming about men being monsters, you know he's really speaking from experience.  

Maybe they feel that if they "side" with women they will eventually sleep with them :hahaha:

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, MrGlass2 said:

What happened to Joss Whedon? He writes and directs two huge blockbusters, then can't get any personal project made.

He exposes his true self as a fake feminist and douchebag, and refuses to evolve with the times, thus his whole fanbase left him.  Good riddance.  I am STILL salty. I trusted that man. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

He exposes his true self as a fake feminist and douchebag, and refuses to evolve with the times, thus his whole fanbase left him.  Good riddance.  I am STILL salty. I trusted that man. 

Whedon to Russos is a pretty big glow up.

Community & Arrested Development >>> Buffy & Firefly

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TMP said:

Whedon to Russos is a pretty big glow up.

Community & Arrested Development >>> Buffy & Firefly

Yup. 

I still have a very sentimental attachment to Buffy, having watched it as a teenager.  But I also have no desire to rewatch it because I feel like it wouldn’t hold up as well.  And that would just make me so sad. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Pure Spirit said:

CBBF2-CB6-D11-D-4-BDD-B27-D-7-B77-CCB089

😎Dumb marveldrones getting excited when a 10.5m Monday raised to a 11m... They need some perspective they really do.

Suppose people do get excited for league 3 teams or college teams (for the USA)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, RobrtmanAStarWarsReference said:

Translation: I'm willfully ignoring things that don't fit my world view

Napoleon is far from the only guy doing that.

Irony is he is behaving no better in this then the Trump supporters he hates so much.

1 hour ago, captainwondyful said:

Yup. 

I still have a very sentimental attachment to Buffy, having watched it as a teenager.  But I also have no desire to rewatch it because I feel like it wouldn’t hold up as well.  And that would just make me so sad. 

It holds up beautifully.

I abhor Whedon's hypocrisy as much as anybody, but I long ago accepted the fact that somebody can be an extremely talented individual and a total alpha hotel at the same time. A lot of the world's great writers, composers, and artists are people you would probably not want to have as Next door neighbors.

I am puzzled at to why  people have problems accepting this fact.

BTW Disney announced March 20th as the date when the Fox Disney deal is signed and finalized.

I suspect that they will let Dark Phonix go out as a Fox film..not worth the time or trouble to change that, but it will be the last Fox X men film..iin fact, I think it will be the last Fox as a Indpendent Studio film to go out, period.

A era is ending folks, 21st Century Fox and it predecsors companies have been around since the silent days. William Fox, the guy the studio is named after, goes back to the nickelodeon days.

And Darrly Zanuck is turning over in his grave.

13 minutes ago, Cappoedameron said:

WB does not need any kind of controversy or negativity especially when they're trying to revive their DCEU. They need to recast Mera, what Amber Heard has done is just appalling and the WB cannot afford more bad press.

No reason to recast her, as only Johnny Depp fans believe in his desperate claims. He's the one who should be recast in the Fantastic Beasts series. He can't act anymore and he's box office poison now.

• Like 1