Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

Based on some of the responses these few pages, you can clearly tell the fanboys.

BTW there’s a difference between fan and fanboys. A fan of something can be excited about a film without being overly defensive about their franchise and not stooping lower.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Remember 

All (MCU, DCEU, etc)

Fanboys

Likely 

Are

Cancer

That s why I don't follow sports, it makes PhD level people looses their goddamn minds over silly games.

What ever happened to rationality ?

Edited by The Futurist

2 hours ago, Matthew said:

Levi was defending his film not Brie Larson. 

People were using him to target Brie Larson. 

ZACK SYNDER HAS BROUGHT LOTS OF INCELS IN DCEU WHO THINK EVERYTHING THAT IS NOT-SYNDER IS TRASH. 

His film? He was in CM?

Honestly anyone who supports Synder to me is a fanboy. Vast majority of his fans hate Marvel. I'm so glad they moved away from his style of superheroes. He loves to destroy the characters that kids grew up admiring.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

Honestly anyone who supports Synder to me is a fanboy. Vast majority of his fans hate Marvel. I'm so glad they moved away from his style of superheroes. He loves to destroy the characters that kids grew up admiring.

A couple of weeks ago someone summed up what was wrong with Snyder's approach to the DCU: he made it into a version the Watchmen universe. The dark gritty and cynical Watchmen universe worked great for the Alan Moore original..which I c onsider to be one of the high points in the history of the comcis..but was a terrible approach for the DCU. And,come to think of it, a lot of fans of the Moore novle thought Snyder messed up badly on several aspects of the Watchmen universe.

Edited by dudalb
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Based on some of the responses these few pages, you can clearly tell the fanboys.

BTW there’s a difference between fan and fanboys. A fan of something can be excited about a film without being overly defensive about their franchise and not stooping lower.

And a real fan is willing to criticize something in his franchise if it's poorly done or bad.

He understands that the best source material can be fucked up by ban execution.

6 hours ago, RobrtmanAStarWarsReference said:

Christ this thread is a shithole. Y'all are fucking idiots

This thread was MEANT to be a Shithole. The idea was it would attract all the fanboy wars crap and keep it from infecting other threads.

It has worked to a degree, though not perfectly.

19/21 MCU films seen:

#1-#5

95 - Civil War

95 - Winter Soldier

95 - Age of Ultron

95 - Doctor Strange

95 - Iron Man

#6-#9

94 - Guardians/Galaxy

94 - Guardians/Galaxy 2

94 - Infinity War

94 - Black Panther

#10-#13

93 - Thor: Ragnarok

93 - The Avengers

93 - Spider-Man: Homecoming

93 - Captain America

#14-#19

92 - Iron Man 3

92 - Ant-Man

91 - Thor 2

91 - Thor

91 - Incredible Hulk

90 - Iron Man 2

Projections of Captain Marvel and Ant-Man 2  

Spoiler

Captain Marvel - 95

Ant-Man 2 - 92

Edited by shouldnt have shouldnt be

5 hours ago, LaughingEvans said:

This place is now officially worse than Twitter. I gotta take a long break from here.

This thread is terrible, but it won't be worse then twitter until Trump starts posting here....

• Like 2

And the Alita/Cameron fanboys remain delusional. One is talking about how 'Jim" is going to shoot both Alita sequels back to back at the same time.

I repeat what I said in the Alita thread: Only way that will happen is if Cameron pays for them out of his own pocket..and I don't see that happening.

• Like 1

85 - The Green Lantern

85 - Batman & Robin

87 - Constantine

89 - Suicide Squad

90 - Superman

91 - Superman Returns

91 - Man of Steel

91 - Batman V Superman

91 - Justice League

92 - Aquaman

92 - Batman Forever

92 - Batman Returns

93 - Wonder Woman

95 - Watchmen

96 - Batman

97 - Batman Begins

98 - The Dark Knight Rises

98 - The Dark Knight

4 minutes ago, OncomingStorm93 said:

The only thing worse than the people who are attacking Brie Larson and Captain Marvel are the people who seek to put that actress and character on an untouchably high pedestal.

I can think of worse things...  you have a limited imagination.  

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, OncomingStorm93 said:

The only thing worse than the people who are attacking Brie Larson and Captain Marvel are the people who seek to put that actress and character on an untouchably high pedestal.

Agreed.

I like Brie Larson....she's a hometown girl from Sacramento (Elk Grove to be exact) but putting her on a pedestal is not a good idea.

36 minutes ago, langer said:

I can think of worse things...  you have a limited imagination.  

Sorry, but charecters who are perfect and without a flaw are, frankly, boring.