Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

29 minutes ago, Matthew said:

So, now Jamea Cameron fans support misgony and bigotry also. 

No wonder Alita got the most support from there. 

JC fans can't see women other than in their franchises doing good. 

This is rich, since JC has done strong and meritable female characters for over 30 years now. What JC fans don't support is unearned praise that exists not because of merit, but because of identity politics and marketing targeted to the lowest common denominator.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, LaughingEvans said:

So am I wrong about suggesting that discussing points is more beneficial than attacking each other?

As long as that means not posting YouTube obvious troll videos sure. talking is different than posting crap videos

13 minutes ago, LaughingEvans said:

This is rich, since JC has done strong and meritable female characters for over 30 years now. What JC fans don't support is unearned praise that exists not because of merit, but because of identity politics and marketing targeted to the lowest common denominator.

You all should open Brie Larson hate club. 

If you think marketing is Identity politics boycott Marvel Studios.. 

Why are you all obsessing with everything Brie Larson says? Chris Evans and Mark Ruffalo are more political than Brie and you have him as your Avatar. 

What a hypocrisy? 

2 minutes ago, Matthew said:

You all should open Brie Larson hate club. 

If you think marketing is Identity politics boycott Marvel Studios.. 

Why are you all obsessing with everything Brie Larson says? Chris Evans and Mark Ruffalo are more political than Brie and you have him as your Avatar. 

What a hypocrisy? 

Did I mention Brie Larson?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

As long as that means not posting YouTube obvious troll videos sure. talking is different than posting crap videos

And what stops you or anyone else from classifying everyone who disagrees with them as a troll?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, LaughingEvans said:

And what stops you or anyone else from classifying everyone who disagrees with them as a troll?

You're wasting your time arguing with these folks, one seems to label everything in opposition as a troll, and the other I'm not even certain is speaking the same language here Evans. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, LaughingEvans said:

How about we start arguing on the points made instead of attacking the integrity/character of anyone we disagree with?

The real red flag here is that @lorddemaxus knows who this youtuber is, which means that he delves into shit like this. I've been in this forum for almost 3 years and still can't tell jeremy johns from jeremy stuckman. 

What point did he make? It was just a dumb video and I just said that Filmgob is a misogynist, anti-SJW troll which he is. And how is this a red flag? Are you calling me a misogynist too? I'm sorry I choose not to be ignorant.

Edited by lorddemaxus

1 minute ago, lorddemaxus said:

"A hobo is a migrant worker or homeless vagrant, especially one who is impoverished."

Dude is clearly not impoverished but he looks impoverished. 

So you must agree that using slang that is offensive towards those who have less than others (which in our day and age is a very big number, and in my opinion one of the biggest problems our society has to sort) is classist?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

"A hobo is a migrant worker or homeless vagrant, especially one who is impoverished."

Dude is clearly not impoverished but he looks impoverished. 

And why are you using the fact someone looks impoverished as a derogatory term? That is classism. 

2 minutes ago, LaughingEvans said:

So you must agree that using slang that is offensive towards those who have less than others (which in our day and age is a very big number, and in my opinion one of the biggest problems our society has to sort) is classist?

Forget it Evans. It's a failed school system. 

2 minutes ago, LaughingEvans said:

You choose your own battles Lorddemaxus. If you go out of your way to find idiots to argue with, I won't necessarily assume you are the intelligent one.

I don't argue with him. The only reason I know him is because of the Collider v RedLetterMedia videos. Youtube's recommendation system let me know that he was a troll trying to ripoff other people's content while spreading his shitty rhetorics so I stopped watching any of his stuff. I didn't choose to be in the battle, I chose to not take part in it.