Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

1 hour ago, TMP said:

Johnny Depp being fired from Fantastic Beasts 3 would only be actual news if FB 3 still sounded like it was happening. 

Is he fired? That would be ridiculous just to introduce him in 2nd movie and then for 3rd movie to introduce a new guy. So much cringe. Already J.K Trolling is messing with the fans and after bombing of 2nd movie I wonder if 3rd would even work?

To think JK Rowling could have avoided all this if she had just listened to her fans.

Nothing good happens when you treat your fans like they don't matter.

We teached WB a lesson when they removed Zack Snyder from Justice League.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

To think JK Rowling could have avoided all this if she had just listened to her fans.

Nothing good happens when you treat your fans like they don't matter.

We teached WB a lesson when they removed Zack Snyder from Justice League.

How do you block people?

On 4/18/2019 at 1:12 AM, Valonqar said:

GoT is the biggest thing right now. Fun fact, Momoa became the biggest star outside of the show even though he was only in Season 1 (not counting vision episode later). His power. 

You think Momoa got bigger than Clarke or Dinklage? Don't think so.

What did he really do outside of Aquaman?

How do we even quantify that?

On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 1:36 PM, JimiQ said:

Morbius has Leto, though (plus maybe venom cameo)

Leto is not a draw at the box office...and he hurt himself badly with his Joker in Suicide Squad.

1 hour ago, HouseOfTheSun said:

How do you block people?

I am at that point with the Emperor Of France myself.

Not thrilled with JK Rowling's antics lately, but just becoming a rubber stamp for what the fanboys want could be the worst thing she could do.

Fans can be the most dangerous and idiotic thing int he world: Amateurs who think they are professionals.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Tom Hardy wasn’t a draw either. Plus he doesn’t have any big awards. 

Yes,but he did not shoot himself in the foot the way Leto did.

Anyway, Mobius does not have nearly the following or popularity of Venom. I am not saying Mobius will be a bomb, but that that SONY cannot depend on name appeal in selling Mobius the way they could with Venom.

As far as the Morbius film is concerned, I kind of get the feeling that as the film gets closer to release, there might be some MeToo stories regarding Leto. There have always been rumors about Leto being a bit of a creep, and James Gunn flat out accused him of it. 

Edited by WittyUsername

7 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

As far as the Morbius film is concerned, I kind of get the feeling that as the film gets closer to release, there might be some MeToo stories regarding Leto. There have been always been rumors about Leto being a bit of a creep, and James Gunn flat out accused him of it. 

Wait...JAMES GUNN accused someone else of being a creep?

James Gunn accused someone of being a creep.

Let that sink in.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Inuyaki said:

You think Momoa got bigger than Clarke or Dinklage? Don't think so.

What did he really do outside of Aquaman?

How do we even quantify that?

Momoa just starred in a billion dollar hit.

CLarke started in a modest rom com hit, and her two big budget epics have failed.

I really like Dinklage,and he has been very good in supporting roles, but he ain't a star.

So, yeah, I think that saying Momoa is ..at the moment...bigger then Clarke or Dinklage is pretty reasonable.

I don't know where this idea the Clarke has had a huge career outside of GOT comes from.