Jump to content
Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Pure Spirit said:

What are they gonna call it?

 

Endgame: The Desperation Cut

 

???

Its not even a new cut, its just a after credits scene.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Maximum Avery said:

I cant wait for the day that this movie beats your movie OoooooH!! So we can all move on and watch you beg us to gloat:/ you nolifee sooky sychophantic coward 😘

 

TTVOMJ

Another unreadable post from Avery

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cdsacken said:

Avatar released a cut with a whopping 8 extra minutes for 33 million globally. Quit crying.

 

This is just a minor bump

Exactly. 

 

This forum will be so much fan when EG takes the record. @IronJimbo and @Pure Spirit among others are going to have a complete meltdown.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Valonqar said:

meltdowns will happen either way. whoever loses, meldown fans win! :stirthepot:

Nah. If EG made its last dollar today I'd be more than satisfied. I'd be surprised because admittedly at first I didn't think EG would be this frontloaded and I predicted it to pass Avatar worldwide with relative ease, but I'd still be satisfied.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JB33 said:

Nah. If EG made its last dollar today I'd be more than satisfied. I'd be surprised because admittedly at first I didn't think EG would be this frontloaded and I predicted it to pass Avatar worldwide with relative ease, but I'd still be satisfied.

New record for shortest time as the #1 grosser when Avatar is rereleased and reaches 3 bil.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, IronJimbo said:

New record for shortest time as the #1 grosser when Avatar is rereleased and reaches 3 bil.

That's up to Disney.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, IronJimbo said:

Jim fully intends to rerelease before Avatar. The scum can't stop Jim.

That's what you think, but nothing can truly stop evil emperor Darth Iger!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, IronJimbo said:

2019 and still making star wars references...

Hey, I can't even make this up. You're doing the work for me!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, IronJimbo said:

Another unreadable post from Avery

Made you look! ^^hihihihi

 

Cant explain to everyone everything, but other children might learn by watching the beauty of underlining and seeing evil cowardly repetition squirm^^

Hihi

TTVOMJ

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, cdsacken said:

Avatar released a cut with a whopping 8 extra minutes for 33 million globally. Quit crying.

 

This is just a minor bump

Another post where @cdsacken confuses laughing with crying. This is absolutely hysterical. Besides, it’s not the same as what Avatar did, it’s more like The Price is Right where Endgame gets to go last and bids $1 over the other guy. Hahahahahahahaha. MCU fans wanted an asterisk next to the WW #1, be careful what you wish for. Hahahahahhaahahaha.

 

1 hour ago, JB33 said:

Exactly. 

 

This forum will be so much fan when EG takes the record. @IronJimbo and @Pure Spirit among others are going to have a complete meltdown.

You MCU fanboys are so brittle a feather could drop on you and you’d shatter, this rerelease is the best news I’ve heard all week, MCU fans already coped their way into “well it’ll beat Avatar’s first release” and now that bandage has been torn off. James Cameron is known to be very competitive, if Endgame takes #1 that all but guarantees two things:

1) Avatar 2 will be better than ever because of the fire this lights under him.

2) We’re much more likely to get an Avatar 10-year anniversary re-release instead of tying it to Avatar 2 in 2021. 

 

I’m popping a cork. Thanks Feige 😍😘

 

Oh, I’m sorry, was I supposed to be melting down? I mean.... nooo! Feige don’t do it, it’s not fair! Inflation! Exchange rates! China! 3D! IMAX! A re-release! 9 months in theaters! The recession! Nooooooooo!

Edited by Pure Spirit
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pure Spirit said:

Another post where @cdsacken confuses laughing with crying. This is absolutely hysterical. Besides, it’s not the same as what Avatar did, it’s more like The Price is Right where Endgame gets to go last and bids $1 over the other guy. Hahahahahahahaha. MCU fans wanted an asterisk next to the WW #1, be careful what you wish for. Hahahahahhaahahaha.

 

You MCU fanboys are so brittle a feather could drop on you and you’d shatter, this rerelease is the best news I’ve heard all week, MCU fans already coped their way into “well it’ll beat Avatar’s first release” and now that bandage has been torn off. James Cameron is known to be very competitive, if Endgame takes #1 that all but guarantees two things:

1) Avatar 2 will be better than ever because of the fire this lights under him.

2) We’re much more likely to get an Avatar 10-year anniversary re-release instead of tying it to Avatar 2 in 2021. 

 

I’m popping a cork. Thanks Feige 😍😘

 

clap-clap.png

 

Oh, I’m sorry, was I supposed to be melting down? I mean.... nooo! Feige don’t do it, it’s not fair! Inflation! Exchange rates! China! 3D! IMAX! A re-release! 9 months in theaters! The recession! Nooooooooo!

Put it this way, you and the other Cameron fans have put a lot more effort into this subject than anyone else. Put on a meh face if you want. Y'all hate what's going on with Endgame.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JB33 said:

Put it this way, you and the other Cameron fans have put a lot more effort into this subject than anyone else. Put on a meh face if you want. Y'all hate what's going on with Endgame.

paul andrew williams film GIF

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.