Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

8 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

agreed, latin America is key to Avatar 2 getting 5 billies instead of 4.9

lmao 5billion. I will bet a permanent IP ban from this site for a year if that happens. Interested?

1 minute ago, salvador-232 said:

Yet your gang was still pretty salty about Alita performance :ph34r:

There is? Alita has come and gone. Could have done better but proved the haters wrong. It has a cult following expect Lita 2 to make trillies.

• Like 1
  • Disbelief 1

2 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

lmao 5billion. I will bet a permanent IP ban from this site for a year if that happens. Interested?

No cdsacking, I would prefer to laugh at you when it happens.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, salvador-232 said:

It was pretty clear to me that Avatar 2 moved out of 2020 in fear of Minions 2 :ph34r:

Indeed, at one point I was so worried that Minions 2 was going to outshine Avatar 2 :ph34r:

Thankfully, Illumination started its inevitable decline and possible eventual demise, just as I predicted 3 years ago.

• Like 2

@JB33 saying that Jim Gang gabs? What is he smoking? I've paid up many times to many different users on here. @Hydrogen could have made himself 10 grand on Alita, but went for the lesser option of 10%. I paid that. I've tried to get the big mouths on this forum to put their money where their mouth is before, yet when I offer them a legally binding contract to sign they always go quiet (except for the aforementioned Hydrogen of course). 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JamesCameronScholar said:

@JB33 saying that Jim Gang gabs? What is he smoking? I've paid up many times to many different users on here. @Hydrogen could have made himself 10 grand on Alita, but went for the lesser option of 10%. I paid that. 

I missed all that with @Hydrogen, care to elaborate? :)

1 minute ago, NCsoft said:

I missed all that with @Hydrogen, care to elaborate? :)

Before Alita came out and when Hydrogen was called Box Office something (I can't remember exactly) I offered up 10 thousand euros if Alita didn't do over $700m, although of course if they lose they'd have to pay up too. Since gambling isn't allowed on the forums we took it private and the number ended up being lower as Hydrogen is only a student as far as I understand. They were the only one to take me up on that kind of offer. 

I'm merely pointing this out to show that JB is talking absolute nonsense. 

• Astonished 1

1 hour ago, cdsacken said:

lmao alrighty.  Less than 1B is more likely than 5B 

my official prediction isn't 5 billies, but this is simple wrong.

There's not a timeline where A2 doesn't make a measly billie, simply not possible.

• Like 1

Let s play a game :

How many Avengers you can list ?

How many Na'vis you can list ?

See you in Christmas 2021 folks.

:rock::shades:

Edited by The Futurist
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, filmlover said:

Didn't know where else to stick this but:  https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/deathstroke-recast-standalone-film-air/

That's too bad, if true. Poor Big Dick Richie.

WGTC makes stories up btw. They're the last source to ever cite.

Deathstroke was apparently meant to be in the Gavin O'Conner Suicide Squad film, so there's still a chance he could pop up in Squad III. Especially since Gunn and Manganiello play D&D together.

I don't think, even with the version with the added footage, that Endgame will overtake Avatar...just not enough gas left in the tank....but it came closer then I thought it would.

And I am sticking by my theory that the film that will beat Avatar will be one no one gave a realistic chance to.

• Like 2