Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

Well well JCS you had me fooled? But I think I expected too much from you.. Your hypocrisy really shows by the way. Having 2/3 accounts and playing both good cop and bad cop... Liars will always be found out though... 

2 minutes ago, Nero said:

Well well JCS you had me fooled? But I think I expected too much from you.. Your hypocrisy really shows by the way. Having 2/3 accounts and playing both good cop and bad cop... Liars will always be found out though... 

Bitter and unhinged like most Cameron fan boys and the narcissist himself. 

• Like 1
  • Knock It Off 2

46 minutes ago, infamous5445 said:

Who the hell puts so much effort into creating alts just to stan a movie? That boggles my mind.

Well people who have lot of time to spend on BOT? And if he is caught doing some bad cop thing other alt will come to rescue for the good cop? And all of this for what a mere movie???? Lol lol lol

2 hours ago, EarlyDeadlinePredictions said:

Hydrogen/Grand Moff  - (22/7/19) Suspended for being duplicate accounts of the user JamesCameronScholar

So, when will we hear that JCS has been banned for pathetic sock puppetry? 

Also, did he really pay for a gold subscription for his imaginary friend? That's doubling down on the crazy.

2 minutes ago, Talkie said:

So, when will we hear that JCS has been banned for pathetic sock puppetry? 

Also, did he really pay for a gold subscription for his imaginary friend? That's doubling down on the crazy.

Well, I hear they're discussing if he'll be suspended or not.

And yes he did buy a gold account.

4 hours ago, Nero said:

Wow, just wow, GrandierHorror gave a thumb-up like to this comment.

:hahaha:

I am a bit of a scholar myself. JCS is just having a lapse in his integrity due to extra-ordinary stress not seen in a decade of Avatar BO being broken. Repression is no more a match for this stress, so he just "hulked out". (Sorry, I have use a familar Marvel/MCU character for the analogy.)

Everybody deserves a second chance. I mostly appreciate his posts when he was not stanning.

12 hours ago, JamesCameronScholar said:

Jim will never allow this, anyone claiming it will go on D+ doesn't know the first thing about JC. He's all about the theatre experience and blowing your mind on the biggest and most visually impressive screen possible.

I got my reservations about that, I assume that JC wouldn't want just a re-release for the sake of the crown, perhaps re-taking the crown with A2 is what he wants.

Unless we get any new 3D tech, which then again means that JC would have to work on A again, setting A2 back once more, I am not sure it will hit the theaters again.

2 hours ago, LaughingEvans said:

I got my reservations about that, I assume that JC wouldn't want just a re-release for the sake of the crown, perhaps re-taking the crown with A2 is what he wants.

Unless we get any new 3D tech, which then again means that JC would have to work on A again, setting A2 back once more, I am not sure it will hit the theaters again.

Who says it's to take back the crown? He did one for Titanic and did one for T2, why wouldn't he make one for his highest grossing movie ever? Especially one that is known for being a theater experience before anything else. Cameron is always very vocal about how he thinks his movies are made for the big screen, of course he will want to give a chance to those who haven't seen it in a theater.

The only way this doesn't happen is if Disney quite literally decides to block him. Some people think Disney won't want Avatar to retake the crown over Endgame. I think it's silly, they already have the record, it's in the history books. I don't think they much care if another IP they are heavily invested in takes back the record.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LaughingEvans said:

Both were 3d.  Avatar is already 3d, so there's no reason to re-release it by that logic.

He's said he will rerelease before Avatar2 with improved visuals and roll out to dolby.

2 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

He's said he will rerelease before Avatar2 with improved visuals and roll out to dolby.

Yeah, but he also said that T:Genisys is a true Terminator film, so we don't have to take everything he says that seriously

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Astonished 1

29 minutes ago, LaughingEvans said:

Both were 3d.  Avatar is already 3d, so there's no reason to re-release it by that logic.

If there's money left on the table, and there is judging from Asian expansion since 2009, then there is reason to re-release it.

Though I'm less sure now in the hands of Disney, they might not bother with it, I still think a large global re-release is a good strategy, easier to market Avatar 2 as a sequel to a highest grosser and also remind people of Pandora again.