Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

12 minutes ago, dudalb said:

I like Cameron but GOAT????

Well, maybe if Hitchcock, David Lean, John Ford, Orson Welles, Sergai Eisentstein. Traffaut, Stanley Kubrick, Martin Scorsese, and Spielberg all vanished from memory.......

And surprise, Cameron is a lot more gracious about Avatar going down then his fanboys are.

Cameron knows that nobody like a sore loser..something his fanboys seem to forget.

And the term visionary director has become meaningless.

It's called PR - I assure you he isn't happy with the Disney's collabration with Nestle.

17 minutes ago, NCsoft said:

Dudalb likes Cameron...

harry styles laughing GIF by Chelsea Handler

I enjoyed most of his films. I just thought that Avatar was one of his weaker efforts.

And I don't think that ANY director in history was as good as the Cameron fanboys think "Jim" is.

1 minute ago, Captain Craig said:

....also any Uwe Boll film.

Oh, it took some mental effort to find that tax loophole that allowed him to make a profit even if the film lost money...

Uwe was Max Bailystock in the "Producers" for real.

Notice his film empire collapsed after the German Governement saw what was going on and closed the loophole.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, dudalb said:

I enjoyed most of his films. I just thought that Avatar was one of his weaker efforts.

And I don't think that ANY director in history was as good as the Cameron fanboys think "Jim" is.

He's literally been calling himself Jim in the public eye for years dudadadadlab, why you need to write it like that is beyond me.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, LaughingEvans said:

For the record, I don't think people here dislike Cameron. It's the avatar fans that most people can't stand

Count me in on that. Irony is that in a lot of people's opinion Avatar is one of "Jimbo"" weakest films. Great visuals, not so great story and paper thin charecters. "Titanic" was a better movie in every way.

Just now, dudalb said:

Count me in on that. Irony is that in a lot of people's opinion Avatar is one of "Jimbo"" weakest films. Great visuals, not so great story and paper thin charecters. "Titanic" was a better movie in every way.

Totally agree with all of this. I saw Titanic 13 times in theaters and loved it every time.

Ok guys I’m going to give you guys the serious side of IronJimbo today.

Due to the Avatar thread being for Avatar I've decided to post this here.

If I have to give you a word for how I’m feeling right now it is shocked. I feel betrayed by JCS would fool even his Cameron friends – not only that he has managed to discredit us by doing something so despicable as having an alt account. From this day onward I disavow JamesCameronScholar, although he was hilarious, knocked people down a few pegs and was the one of the smartest posters on this site – it’s apparent that intelligence came with some mental health issues. JCS if you’re reading this, as you would so aptly say, seek mental help and I mean that because you are my friend.

To make ammends for my mistakes I’ve decided it was my duty as a member of this community to do some investigative work myself. I’ve managed to categorise BOT accounts into likelihood of being a JCS Alt.

possible

top candidates

could be but irrelavent so not worth investigating

Edited by IronJimbo
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 10
  • Sad 1
  • ...wtf 1
  • Knock It Off 2

5 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

If I have to give you a word for how I’m feeling right now it is shocked. I feel betrayed by JCS would fool even his Cameron friends – not only that he has managed to discredit us by doing something so despicable as having an alt account. From this day onward I disavow JamesCameronScholar, although he was hilarious, knocked people down a few pegs and was the one of the smartest posters on this site – it’s apparent that intelligence came with some mental health issues. JCS if you’re reading this, as you would so aptly say, seek mental help and I mean that because you are my friend.

To make ammends for my mistakes I’ve decided it was my duty as a member of this community to do some investigative work myself. I’ve managed to categorise BOT accounts into likelihood of being a JCS Alt.

possible

top candidates

could be but not worth investigating

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

possible

top candidates

could be but not worth investigating

always sunny conspiracy GIF

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

possible

top candidates

I’m honored Jimbo.

Edited by Rorschach

1 hour ago, IronJimbo said:

Gracious of you, let's hope the investigation clears your name.

I'm happy to provide my IP address and any other information. My last name is in my profile. Perhaps you can provide all the information since you already set an alt account before. I have one account but feel free to check. That would be super impressive and disturbing of JCS to creat alt accounts he argued with and chose to insult.

1 hour ago, IronJimbo said:

possible

top candidates

2 hours ago, Porthos said:

2 hours ago, 75Live said:

If he's not already here as someone else

2b6fb34a-8047-4e17-b3d5-64987519657d.jpg]

THE JJ ABRAMS LEVEL PLOT TWIST TO END ALL PLOT TWISTS!!!!!!

"It was all me, James BOT.  It's always been me.  The author of all your pain."

SURPRISE!!!!