Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

1 hour ago, cax16 said:

This isn’t the franchise war thread, if you guys wanna measure dicks about what’s going to open higher/make more or has more hype go there. 

An excellent point. That was not the right thread to laugh about how stupid it was to imagine Batman as the most anticipated CBM of 2021. I was being thoughtless by responding to that nonsense in the same thread I found it.    

THIS is the right thread to laugh about how stupid it is — and boy, that is a lot :hahaha:  

Batman will open under Thor, SM3 if it comes out 2021, and possibly Shang-Chi or DS2 but it’s harder to tell about those at this point. 

Edited by Thanos Legion

5 hours ago, Thanos Legion said:

An excellent point. That was not the right thread to laugh about how stupid it was to imagine Batman as the most anticipated CBM of 2021. I was being thoughtless by responding to that nonsense in the same thread I found it.    

THIS is the right thread to laugh about how stupid it is — and boy, that is a lot :hahaha:  

Batman will open under Thor, SM3 if it comes out 2021, and possibly Shang-Chi or DS2 but it’s harder to tell about those at this point. 

Thanos is dead and so is iron man, expect EG as a peak of the MCU

1 hour ago, IronJimbo said:

A peak, very true. But probably not the one and only peak. In 5 to 10 years, when Avengers, F4 and some of the X-Men team up, another peak should come, probably earlier than release date of Avatar 3.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IronJimbo said:

Damn, peaking at 2.796, the horror. Guess we’ll have to cry ourself to sleep with 800-1.5B solos and 1.6-2.5B teamups from now on, not sure how to really cope with that tbh.

Edited by Thanos Legion
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, HeadShot said:

You when A2 bombs 

I'm no fan of Avatar but I do know Avatar 2 will not bomb. The rest is up in the air till we see how 2 does.

I've no doubt that at this point it'll get some nostalgia dollars(people who can't recall anything but the effects), new dollars from folks born around/just after the original who've probably never seen it and think it looks great as well as actual fan dollars from those who actually liked/loved the original.

30 minutes ago, infamous5445 said:

Where did the rest of the Cameron loonies go? Seems like after JCS was outed, it's only been poor IronJimbo holding down the fort.

I thought JCS was the rest of the Cameron loonies.

• Haha 4

47 minutes ago, infamous5445 said:

Where did the rest of the Cameron loonies go? Seems like after JCS was outed, it's only been poor IronJimbo holding down the fort.

Aside from the “they were all JCS” joke response, it’s logical that the more hardcore ones would be more active during the 2 decades they were on top, and especially for the month or so when it looked like Endgame would miss.   

If the MCU loses the #1 crown, I wouldn’t be super inclined to hang around this particular thread for the next couple months.

Edited by Thanos Legion
  • Haha 2

What amuses me is that Iron Jimbo just cannot accept the fact that Cameron is now, and will be for the next five or six years, part of the Disney family as far as the Avatar franchise goes. 

And if Disney is buying off the criticis...which is a bunch of Bullshit, of course....he should be happy because that will mean Dinsey will be bribing criticis come 2021 to give Avatar 2 good reviews...……..

Amazed anybody is still trying to push this stupid and disproven conspiracy theory.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dudalb said:

What amuses me is that Iron Jimbo just cannot accept the fact that Cameron is now, and will be for the next five or six years, part of the Disney family as far as the Avatar franchise goes. 

And if Disney is buying off the criticis...which is a bunch of Bullshit, of course....he should be happy because that will mean Dinsey will be bribing criticis come 2021 to give Avatar 2 good reviews...……..

Amazed anybody is still trying to push this stupid and disproven conspiracy theory.

So naive.

Disney is nothing but bad news, it's not family, just a business partner.

Disney can and will do their best to make sure there tent pole have the best possible reviews

1 minute ago, IronJimbo said:

So naive.

Disney can and will do their best to make sure there tent pole have the best possible reviews

Ah, so when Avatar 2 becomes fresh on RT, we know to blame Disney for paying off critics.

Edited by infamous5445

8 hours ago, Orestes said:

I thought JCS was the rest of the Cameron loonies.

Was he all of them? Is there a list of which accounts were his because I thought spirit and another got banned on the same day so he had what 5 accounts? :winomg:

4 hours ago, infamous5445 said:

Ah, so when Avatar 2 becomes fresh on RT, we know to blame Disney for paying off critics.

Audience score will be a perfect 10, many pants will be shit in the cinema

6 hours ago, IronJimbo said:

So naive.

Their tent poles* .. you are slipping jimbo 😕 how is rl treating you this amazing summer? XD 

Ps: are you really thinking 4 billion dollars for avedar 2? Whats the catch? Is jim really doing no glasses 3d?:o btw this isnt a joke, i have huge respect for cameron and it pains me to see him missrepresented(bad fans and wrong choice as his best movie- avedar)

TTVOMJ