Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

I'm torn about this Spidey thing...Spidey is no longer in the MCU. However, both the MCU/SONY films, especially the recent one, were Iron Man films without Iron Man 🙂

I'd like to see what they can do with a real Spider-Man movie going forward.

Edited by OdinSon2k14
  • Knock It Off 1

1 hour ago, IronJimbo said:

lol Kevin.

"We knew there was a finite amount of time that we’d be able to do this, and we told the story we wanted to tell, and I’ll always be thankful for that.”

> ending Far From Home on a cliffhanger

Edited by Avatree

13 hours ago, WittyUsername said:

too

28 minutes ago, Avatree said:

lol Kevin.

they didnt FINISH SHIT. LMFAO:hahaha:

What a garbage PR statement.   They shouldn't have used Spider-Man for civil war. Then there could have been a 3rd solo movie to wrap up his story. How stupid.  

Edited by HeadShot
  • ...wtf 1

2 hours ago, Avatree said:

lol Kevin.

3/4 of people left the cinema before your so called cliffhanger that has NOTHING to do with the MCU... the only difference this will make is that sony will lose face until spider man reenters the MCU after their allready announced schedule which lacks spiderman anyway... or look at it this way-movies arent like comics and closures are welcomed by GA... film franchises are inherently difficult to sustain and the closest ones to break that tradition ARE superheroes, james bond and sw... losing spiderman means they lost maybe 2 years of relevance and marvel has at least 15 years worth of crazy material at their disposal after they aquired x men and ff.. and lets not forget endgame and what it did to the world

TTVOMJ

3 hours ago, HeadShot said:

they didnt FINISH SHIT. LMFAO:hahaha:

What a garbage PR statement.   They shouldn't have used Spider-Man for civil war. Then there could have been a 3rd solo movie to wrap up his story. How stupid.  

Feige's comment is PR nonsense but your post doesn't make sense either. Spider-Man's intro in CW is still one of the most memorable moments in the MCU and was significant in getting fans excited about a solo movie again. Having him there was more important than a 3rd solo movie, which wasn't gonna have a big impact on the MCU anyhow.  

45 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Got to give IronJimbo some credit, he recalled some lines from MCU quite well, while I can't even remember one single line from Avatar or one single name of its characters, despite watching it twice.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Knock It Off 1

28 minutes ago, justvision said:

Got to give IronJimbo some credit, he recalled some lines from MCU quite well, while I can't even remember one single line from Avatar or one single name of its characters, despite watching it twice.

That's because I have a fully functioning brain.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, justvision said:

i actually remember a decent amount of lines because they they were so bad

I gave a lot of credit to Disney when they bit the bullet to bring Spider-Man into the MCU by agreeing to a barely profitable deal on their end. It really felt like something done "for the fans".

Then they took that bullet out of their mouths, ran it through their groin and tried to shove it in Sony's mouth, and Sony spat it out. And now the fans are left biting on that spit slathered, grimy, bullet.

:gold: Disgusting.