Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

A little heads up :

Just wanted to inform all of you Tony Stark/Iron Man will come back in the last act of Avengers 6, helping the movie to reach

3,5B+ WW

1B+ Dom

Edited by The Futurist
  • Thanks 1
  • Astonished 1

3 hours ago, WhiteWings said:

I gave a lot of credit to Disney when they bit the bullet to bring Spider-Man into the MCU by agreeing to a barely profitable deal on their end. It really felt like something done "for the fans".

Then they took that bullet out of their mouths, ran it through their groin and tried to shove it in Sony's mouth, and Sony spat it out. And now the fans are left biting on that spit slathered, grimy, bullet.

:gold: Disgusting.

Disney is a company not a social organization. It will look to profit by whatever means. Sony is desperate not Disney. Do you think any company will work for free? That's not how business works. 

• Like 1

FWIW, I noticed recently that if you convert FFH to an equivalent Friday opening, the median adjusted MCU OW is Iron Man 1 with 130 (rolling in previews). That’s a happy coincidence, and not too hard to see IM1 staying near the median for a long time.

On 8/25/2019 at 8:00 PM, justvision said:

Got to give IronJimbo some credit, he recalled some lines from MCU quite well, while I can't even remember one single line from Avatar or one single name of its characters, despite watching it twice.

see

On 8/25/2019 at 8:33 PM, Ozymandias said:

i actually remember a decent amount of lines because they they were so bad

even Ozy has the capcity to remember and thats saying something

1 hour ago, Maximum Avery said:

Jimbo swallowed a soap hahaha....there there honey... i will buy you erotic magazines xD

TTVOMJ

I think I managed to read what you wrote, although I don't understand what you're on about. An improvement aleast.

My only concern about Sony once again being in full creative control of Spider-man is that I recall they suck at that.

Sam Raimi controlled the creativity of Spiderman 1&2. 

Sony then muddled and forced Raimi to put Venom in the script via Ari Arad.

Sony then signs Raimi to a Spider-man 4&5 while giving Maguire $50m for both pictures. They hit Raimi with a hard deadline which he says he'll need more time to make the film(SM4 with Malkovich in talks for Vulture) he'd like to make. 

Sony says, no we need the film when we say we need it, they fire Sam and Toby. Scrap SM4/5.

Sony then gives us Amazing Spider-man 1&2 with a Lizard that has no real punch to him but to be there, blue Electro and a military mech style Rhino. 

Sony also gives us a Venom story that is bad even if Tom Hardy make is somewhat watchable.

I'm wholly worried about what Sony's "creative plans" are for the character.

The MCU has a whole toy box. I'm actually happy with what we got with Spidey/IM/Avengers. 

I can rest on an MCU Spidey till then. Lets see about Eternals, Shang-Chi, Fantastic Four, Black Knight and others.

19 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

Uh oh

This is not even worth discussing. I remember at the time when Justice League was going to get released similar kind of debate happened when some from DC TV shows said that Justice League will destroy Avengers blah blah... Look at what happened to Justice League. If you wanna compare Darkseid or whatever bullshit at least make him as famous as Thanos at least general audience knows that this dude exists and what not. Until then it's a dream in merry land. Happy dreams

Comparing the strength of fictional characters has always been a silly practice, especially when you consider how ridiculously inconsistent the feats of comic book characters are.

All that aside, Darkseid won’t even be facing off against the Justice League on film, so there’s not even going to be much of a point in comparing him to Thanos in that regard. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, The Futurist said:

A little heads up :

Just wanted to inform all of you Tony Stark/Iron Man will come back in the last act of Avengers 6, helping the movie to reach

3,5B+ WW

1B+ Dom

Not bad for opening weekend. 

• Astonished 1

22 hours ago, cdsacken said:

Huge Superman fan. I don't believe this to be the case.

In the Timmverse animated TV series  Darkseid is the one enemy that Superman genuinely tries to kill, but can't...a god is pretty hard to kill.

In the final episode of the Timmverse universe...the last episode of season 2 of "Justice League Unlimited" Superman says to Darkseid:

"With most of my foes I hold myself back, but with you I can open myself up and see what I can do". Supes really,really, hates Darkseid.

On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 11:40 AM, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Always thought that Galactus was hanging around to see them weaken each other, then move in to kill off the survivor.