Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

I think there needs to be a thread called "Box Office Wars" where you're only allowed to talk about films with a shot at making $2 billion dollars.

I want to see posts about Infinity wars and Last Jedi, not second rate cape heroes like Wonder Women and Thor.

This is basically the comic book thread and it sucks I've been "contained" in it.

Edited by IronJimbo

12 hours ago, YourMother said:

I love the MCU but X-Men are better off with Fox, otherwise we wouldn’t get movies like Deadpool, Logan or New Mutants. Fantastic Four on the other hand should go to the MCU.

Finally, someone is actually making some sense here. Some people apparently don't like variety. Batman has a better chance of joining the MCU than the Xmen does :sparta:

17 hours ago, raegr said:

A non fanboyish comment in the franchise wars? What????

Let's face it, Star Wars, DC and Marvel are some of the greatest franchises out there.

Star Wars has the best action and world design

DC has some of the best visuals and a very memorable soundtrack

Marvel is popcorn fun that is very heartwarming and entertaining

These are objective facts and each have their own merits. 

I love all 3 franchises and definitely love it when good movies are being released. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Captain Craig said:

^^^^^^^

You falsely assume that the masses who make up the General Audience could tell you anything about Directors for the bulk of films they attend.

JL is going to be a rude awakening that the only ones with a hate boner for Snyder are online fanboys

Sooooooo this is happening.

21st Century Fox has been holding talks to sell most of the company to Disney: Sources

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/06/21st-century-fox-has-been-holding-talks-to-sell-most-of-company-to-disney-sources.html

"In addition to the movie studio, TV production and international assets such as Star and B Sky B, Disney would also add entertainment networks such as FX and National Geographic"

Looks like we're getting Avengers v Xmen. 

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1

I'VE BEEN TELLING PEOPLE THAT SOMETHING WAS UP BETWEEN MARVEL AND FOX FOR ONE YEAR NOW, BUT NO I WAS CALLED CRAZY, NO WAY FOX WOULD MAKE A DEAL

DO YOU HEAR THAT? DO YOU HEAR IT?

NOW...

tumblr_oy2pvoXVh21svfiimo1_500.gif

PREVENT US AND SAVE US FROM DARK PHOENIX, FEIGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Just now, Squadron Leader Tele said:

^^ The deal is not between Fox and Marvel, for chrissakes. Not everything has to do with spandex.

First thing I saw on another site was about Xmen. If this deal is true than there are bigger ramifications than just Xmen. 

DISNEY WOULD OWN THE FUCKING SIMPSONS!!!!!!!

• Astonished 2
  • ...wtf 1

The MCU getting the F4 and X-Men is honestly only a fraction of what would happen. Another big deal would be Disney owning A New Hope and being able to release a new SW boxset.

Edited by Mulder
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Astonished 1