Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

TDK was like mind blowing sex with the hottest partner ever. TDKR is the one night stand who wants to cuddle after a couple rounds of disappointing sex and doesn't want to leave in the morning.

They call that morning breath.

TDK was like mind blowing sex with the hottest partner ever. TDKR is the one night stand who wants to cuddle after a couple rounds of disappointing sex and doesn't want to leave in the morning.

Both are nice and firm though.

Lets see in 15 years if Cap 2 or TDKR is more memorable. Im going to go all in on TDKR. There was not one single WOW moment for me in Cap.

There wasn't one in TDKR for me. :) Well, maybe that funny Bane/Bat fight scene in the gif. But it's more in line with "Wow, that was horrible."Or that Talia death scene. That's the instant classic that Ed was touting about right there.
  • Like 3

I'm that dude who keeps going back for the disappointing sex. Gettin' lucky is better than nothing. I'm up all night to get lucky.

• Like 1

The turd was IM3. Now that was just ugh.

At least it was a cute turd.

But we're talking about TDKR and all this hail Nolan bullshit.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 1