Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

'We want people getting killed' they say.

'WHY YOU LET PEOPLE DIE, SUPERMAN?' they say.

The problem that people had wasn't that people died, it's that probably thousands of thousands of people died as collateral damage because of a 2 person fight in the middle of a big city. 

Edited by ban1o
  • Like 1

The problem that people had wasn't that people died, it's that probably thousands of thousands of people died as collateral damage because of a 2 person fight in the middle of a big city. 

Yeah, if Supes explained everything to Zod I bet that guy could put his hatred for every person on the planet aside and start fighting in the Sahara. It doesn't take too much to just be like "Oh yeah, you're trying to lure me out? Well fuck you. You sit in the desert while I destroy every city."

Guess who'll take the blame if that happens. OH YEAH.

Edited by ChD
  • Like 2

How many Bane jokes/references have already been made in TV/Film, TONS! Captain America: The Winter Solider will never have that cultural significance.Sorry you know its true

Okay, I'm fine with TWS being a good movie instead of a running gag.
  • Like 9

How many Bane jokes/references have already been made in TV/Film, TONS! Captain America: The Winter Solider will never have that cultural significance.

Sorry you know its true

I don't know how to take this, lol.

No, not at all. It doesn't make TDKR a better film, thats not my argument, Im simply stating a fact that Rises is going to have more cultural relevance.

How is that a fact? That's just your opinion because you didn't like Cap 2. But that is not a fact by any means.

• Like 5

How is that a fact? That's just your opinion because you didn't like Cap 2. But that is not a fact by any means.

No its not an opinion. I guess its untestable at this point, but in 5 years call me and lets see if Captain America 2 or TDKR has been referenced in more TV shows/films/Parodies/youtube videos.

You would be foolish to think otherwise. 

No its not an opinion. I guess its untestable at this point, but in 5 years call me and lets see if Captain America 2 or TDKR has been referenced in more TV shows/films/Parodies/youtube videos.

You would be foolish to think otherwise. 

A fact can be proven otherwise it's just an opinion or a theory more or less. I would be foolish to take what you say as fact with no proof.

And I did like Captain America 2, If I has on RT I would say its fresh. I never once said I didn't like the movie. I just said this best Superhero movie ever talk is laughable. 

It's laughable to you because you don't share the opinion. But if someone believes that it is the best to them, then it is. 

• Like 2

But what the hell does cultural influence or whatever is relevant to whether the movie is good or not? Shit and terrible movies got referenced all the time.

• Like 8

A fact can be proven otherwise it's just an opinion or a theory more or less. I would be foolish to take what you say as fact with no proof.

Just so you know again, I could care less if you like Cap 2 better, lot of people do. Again I think your blinded to think that Captain America will have a bigger impact though. 

But what the hell does cultural influence or whatever is relevant to whether the movie is good or not?Shit and terrible movies got referenced all the time.

NOTHING!!!!!!!I never said it did! I was just saying TDKR is gonna be more culturally relevant. It was a statement! 

Just so you know again, I could care less if you like Cap 2 better, lot of people do. Again I think your blinded to think that Captain America will have a bigger impact though. 

Really I don't care if it does or doesn't.  I'm just challenging your so called facts. 

• Like 1

But Jay, why did you bring it up? It's completely irrelevant. 

It was something I was trying to say last night but I couldn't phrase it properly. Thats why. 

I get upset when you guys blatantly don't read/ignore my posts lol.

I say 3 times in a row my statement has nothing too do with the quality of film. Yet all your guys replies are saying that Im bashing Captain America or stating TDKR is better and Im not. 

You keep saying that word. Is it the same as "special"? 

It's a word that's used in a lot of urban areas. Like black people say it a lot. I't means you just do too much of something. like too dramatic, or too fanboyish or stuff like that. 

Edited by ban1o
  • Like 1