grim22

Ocean's Eight | June 8, 2018 | WB | Gary Ross directing, Bullock, Blanchett, Hathaway, Rihanna, Bonham Carter, Kaling, Paulson and Awkwafina. Social Media Embargo up

On August 15, 2016 at 1:49 AM, BKB LOVES HILLARY said:

Well what do you think the All Star Female Version of this is going to be??? The same thing...

Its modern WB...

No smiles.

Seriously though, which if the cast is gonna be constantly eating?  I vote Cate Blanchett.

Edited by kowhite
  • Like 1

looks horrible already, it's destroying my childhood, someone think of the leopards...now that we got all that out of the way :P

but seriously, this should be a pretty good flick even with some of the sketchy casting choices.  I am looking forward to it :) 

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

The green outfit that Cate is rocking in the early photos should make this a lock for a Best Costume Design nom that year.

Kinda weird they're shooting this early when the movie won't open for another 20 months, though.

Maybe it'll be out sooner?

• Like 1

This movie is so incredibly sexist...  it implies that you need 11,12 or even 13 men to do a job that 8 women can do.  I will be filing a complain that the studio adds at least 5 more women to the cast or else I will call for all men to boycott the movie. 

Of course, if the movie has nude or even bikini scenes, I will gladly forget my manly outrage and I'll be there on opening day...

On a side note, if the protagonists are stealing only 78% of what the men stole in the first movies, then we're good Hollywood

• Like 6