grey ghost

How good would TFA need to be to live up to the hype?

On 3/12/2015 10:36:21, Jessie said:

Your words Dash, you were the one describing how remakes and sequels appeal to the lowest common denominator. FR isn't as popular with the average Joe than it is with you guys, that's undoubtedly true, and for the record I don't personally think it appeals to the lowest common denominator, I don't think many films do. Any person that says that about a film build for entertainment needs to sort their life out really. And Bravo and calling me a Bayformers fanboy, clutching at straws now aren't you lol, desperate measures I guess.

Again Dash, we don't care about how merchandising really pisses you off, you don't have to buy the products, as far as I can tell its mere presence is the only thing pissing you off,  how its so hard to just ignore it instead of letting it get to you? Clearly you need to be occupied on real life problems rather than this nonsense, you know, become a grown up [emoji6] No point in letting something so irrelevant ruin your life. Instead of bitching like a typical hipster, why don't you do something smart and just purchase shares in Disney? probably too late now but surely that's the smart thing to do. Cant beat them, join them.

I call bullshit btw, I don't know how someone's opinion on a franchise can change so dramatically in the space of just 2 years. We all know you're watching it Dash, you are cleary a fan of the franchise whether you admit it now or not. No need to reply to this, there's only so much you can type before you completely embarrass yourself.

CsGmBos.jpg

That pic is killin me[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Trimis de pe al meu SM-J100H folosind Tapatalk