Beginning on August 1, 2017 all free accounts will have the same avatar size as all paid accounts. This means you will be able to upload larger avatars on that day if you have a free account and this will no longer be a paid perk.

Sign in to follow this  
grey ghost

Who would you rather be: James Bond, Indiana Jones or Batman?

Kalo    7,363

Considering I love Archaeology, travel and Adventure. Indy.  

• Like 1

BoxOfficeZ    6,270

Gotta be Batman. Then I can just bribe Indiana Jones and Bond to work for me. if not, I'll just clone them since I've got the cash. 

• Like 1

druv10    15,787

Easy choice, Indy. All of the money in the world isn't going to solve the internal and external struggles Batman faces . 

• Like 2

TalismanRing    23,387
4 hours ago, druv10 said:

Easy choice, Indy. All of the money in the world isn't going to solve the internal and external struggles Batman faces . 

Too true  If I wanted to be a billionaire superhero with issues I'd much rather be Iron Man   Tony Stark enjoys his money and at least knows how to have fun. 

Also, no bats or caves.

• Like 2

Jay Hollywood    13,857

At first I was like Indy DUHHHHH but then I was like oh shit Bond... James Bond? And then I was like damnnnnnn I could be The Batman. 

I'll go Indy though 

Edited by Jay Salahi
  • Like 1

CoolioD1    59,219

Indy obviously. I mean he doesn't really have to do that adventure shit. he's a tenured professor he can just chill if he wanted to. batman doesn't really have to batman either but he's got that fucked up psychological drive.

• Like 1