CJohn

Creed 2 | Nov 21 2018 | Steven Caple to direct. Production begins March

I really loved this film. Both Creed I & II flow organically from things we know of Apollo in the Rocky saga.

Short of there being some vague mention of 'x' thing to play off of I don't know what Creed III looks like.

It'll have to stand on it's own and fully make its own path. Which ironically is where Donny was in Creed I.

4 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

guys this isn't out for a couple days here, i'm frankly pissed that you've spoiled me on whether or not there are any masturbating russians in the film.

They didn't say there aren't any masturbating Russians, just not over Creed's wife :thinking:

https://www.boxofficemojo.com/studio/

So, Creed II is the majority of the reason as to why MGM was able to crack the top ten of domestic studio market share in the first year of its distribution resurgence. That's pretty exciting! I'm rooting for a diverse amount of distribution outlets; no two distributors have the same approach.

Hopefully, this is a sign of good things to come!