CJohn

Creed 2 | Nov 21 2018 | Steven Caple to direct. Production begins March

YES DRAGO. compared to what creed was as an intimate drama this is gonna be ridiculous and fan service-y like... well like the rocky sequels. which i am 100% fine with, and really if coogler can't do it (seems that way since he's not writing and already has  his post-BP project lined up) then it should be stallone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Interesting that Stallone is writing/co-writing it...?  This wasn't announced before, right?

And actually, Dolph Lundgren posted on his Facebook earlier this week, I think, a manipulated pic of him-as-Drago facing off against Jordan/Creed, with Stallone in the middle/in back.  And he hashtagged it and said something like "Funny how things come full circle.  Stay tuned."  So I guess he's definitely in!

Clearly the principles are prepping...and Stallone has done a draft of the script. 

Let me guess...Coogler is too busy to direct   :bourne:

and Stallone has asked to  :qotd:

but MGM are hesitating because they believe he'll make it too much of a "Rocky" thing and not enough of a "Creed" thing...  :depp:

Certainly Lundgren's involvement will only add goodwill, right?  :sparta:

6 hours ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Stallone is directing? Ehhhhh

Not yet.

1 hour ago, Blankments said:

Stallone directing is literally the one thing that would make skip this movie. Soooo pass.

A director has not been announced.  Even this supposed production info. is subject to change...I won't believe this until we hear from Variety or similar. 

We've just been extrapolating possibilities in here. 

1 hour ago, Macleod said:

Not yet.

A director has not been announced.  Even this supposed production info. is subject to change...I won't believe this until we hear from Variety or similar. 

We've just been extrapolating possibilities in here. 

Didn't he say he's directing on Instagram