WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates (pg44): Spectre 73 | Peanuts 45 | Martian 9.3 | Goosebumps 6.9 | Spies 6.09 | Important forum announcement in first post.

2 minutes ago, Jack Nevada said:

Oh God, I honestly don't understand why people were so taken with the Deadpool trailer. Is he going to do that fucking annoying, babyish ".. so the bad guys can't see me bleed, tee hee" voice through the whole thing?

The Internet will go crazy for Deadpool, and they will download the movie on opening day for sure.

• Like 1

There's a whole subculture of dudes who are obsessed with things that are "badass", or "epic" or whatever. Like guys who lose their shit if you say something like BACON PIRATE EXPLODING NINJA PIRATE BEARD BACON EXPLODING TITTY BACON ROBOT PIRATE FOR TEH EPIC WINZ

Edited by Jack Nevada
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Jack Nevada said:

There's a whole subculture of dudes who are obsessed with things that are "badass", or "epic" or whatever. Like guys who lose their shit if you say something like BACON PIRATE EXPLODING NINJA PIRATE BACON EXPLODING TITTY BACON ROBOT PIRATE FOR TEH EPIC WINZ

You mean like Cjohn :P

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

The Deadpool trailer makes me want to gouge my eyes out. I can't even imagine sitting through an entire movie of that shit.

The funniest thing about the movie is that the Internet which obsesses over who is scripting and directing movies does not care here at all. Feels like it is written, directed and acted by Ryan Reynolds.

• Like 1

if i never meet another deadpool fan for the rest of my life that would be pretty cool. I knew one in school and unsurprisingly he was a real creep. the kind of kid who would've brought a gun to school if I lived in a dumber country where that could've happened.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jack Nevada said:

Oh God, I honestly don't understand why people were so taken with the Deadpool trailer. Is he going to do that fucking annoying, babyish ".. so the bad guys can't see me bleed, tee hee" voice through the whole thing?

That's accurate to the comics/cartoons/video games.

Basically an R-rated Spider-man with guns.

2 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Also the guy who directed RIPD got hired to do all of the Divergent sequels. In case you were wondering what could have been with Trank

Insurgent wasn't bad actually. Thought it was better than the first.

3 minutes ago, Jack Nevada said:

You just know RR is fucking FUMING 24/7. Even in R.I.P.D he looked like he actually wanted to strangle Jeff Bridges right there on set. 

it's no wonder he divorced scarjo. like maybe it's just a male ego thing but for me it's why I wouldn't date someone in my own profession. like if they were so clearly HUGELY more successful than me at the same job there's no way I wouldn't be a resentful asshole about it all the time.

11 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

if i never meet another deadpool fan for the rest of my life that would be pretty cool. I knew one in school and unsurprisingly he was a real creep. the kind of kid who would've brought a gun to school if I lived in a dumber country where that could've happened.

Ive never met a Deadpool fan that have actually read a Deadpool comic. 

The character works well when he's paired up with other Marvel characters and villains. By himself, the character gets old quick.

Edited by AJG
  • Like 1

Just now, Jake Gittes said:

I really liked RR in Adventureland, Buried and The Voices, so I'd say he should just stick to those smaller films even if he earns about 10 bucks from doing them. He'll be more respected in the long run. 

Yeah he's very good in The Voices, I didn't even know he did the animal voices before credits.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jake Gittes said:

I really liked RR in Adventureland, Buried and The Voices, so I'd say he should just stick to those smaller films even if he earns about 10 bucks from doing them. He'll be more respected in the long run. 

Buried was good but just felt like it went on for too long. 127 Hours kind of stole it's thunder as well.

• Like 1