kayumanggi

THE HOUSE | 06.30.2017 | Warner Brothers | Will Ferrell, Amy Poehler | trailer 2 on page 1

On 6/24/2017 at 1:46 AM, That One Guy said:

For all we know though, this could be WB just trying to test out no screenings for critics and see if it has a positive impact on the film, or the lack of reviews will hurt it.

With more people wanting to check reviews and Rotten Tomatoes these days, that will be problematic. Especially with lackluster buzz and marketing.

Edited by Jay Beezy

The finger chopping will probably be the funniest part and they already spoiled that. Already spoiled Jeremy Renner as well.

Apparently, my goddess has a part in the movie and was never really mentioned until recently.

Edited by Jay Beezy

11 hours ago, filmlover said:

Poor Alexandra Daddario becoming the go-to chick for nothing parts in comedies. 

I usually just roll my eyes and shrug off those supposed-to-be insignificant roles (didn't bother with The Choice), unless it truly becomes what she keeps doing.

Baywatch was a genuine disappointment in the Daddario department. She was the first female that was cast, but no one would know it by the way the movie treats her by way of rewrites and cut scenes. Morons. Magazines are still giving her more exposure than the movie did.

Edited by Jay Beezy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

Wait, really? Wtf?

apparently it's like that with a few actors who are credited but aren't in it. was shot and reshot a couple times. apparently there are lines in the movie about obama being the current president.

Edited by CoolioD1

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

This sounds like an absolute trainwreck that had no direction whatsoever. Makes me want to see it more tbh

Wasn't this the comedy you were looking forward to the most this summer? Seems like we've both been suckered. :lol:

Just now, Jay Beezy said:

Wasn't this the comedy you were looking forward to the most this summer? Seems like we've both been suckered. :lol:

Baby Driver, Hitman's Bodyguard, and Logan Lucky all have/had more hype from me, but I was looking forward to this quite a bit. I might do a double feature of this and Cars sometime next week.

5 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

apparently it's like that with a few actors who are credited but aren't in it. was shot and reshot a couple times. apparently there are lines in the movie about obama being the current president.

I vacationed in LA in October 2015 and went on a WB Studios tour and spotted Amy Poehler walking out of a meeting. She was filming this then.