misafeco

Weekend Actuals | SPECTRE 33.68M, Peanuts 24M

THE PEANUTS MOVIE took in $24.01M this weekend. Domestic total stands at $82.30M.

THE MARTIAN took in $6.71M this weekend. Domestic total stands at $207.39M.

Both went down. 

:lol:

41 minutes ago, FTF said:

Spectre is definitely going down with actuals.  Maybe a couple of million.

I hope it stays in the 34 millions. But i think that sunday drop in estimates are to low

2 minutes ago, misafeco said:

SPECTRE took in $33.68M this weekend. Domestic total stands at $128.98M.

Oh my god!! All is lost. It had a massive drop on Sunday and this will go down by 90% on Monday. With some prayers by the very many Bond supporters on this board, this may end up at $175 Mill. God (and board members) only can help Bond. 

• Community Manager

Surprised w/ how well Peanuts has done already, is 2015 the year of nostalgia?

What year isn't the year of nostalgia at this point? But no I'd say the success of the Peanuts movie is less due to nostalgia but the franchise remaining a childhood staple.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Water Bottle said:

What year isn't the year of nostalgia at this point? But no I'd say the success of the Peanuts movie is less due to nostalgia but the franchise remaining a childhood staple.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

My point is more about how well JW crushed it & how SW7 will clearly do the same. People love to revisit their childhoods & get their own kids involved in the fun. But yeah that could be said about quite a few sequels/remakes.