Ionut Alexandru Tita

Romania Box Office

I see this hasn't been updated in a while... Does anyone care about this cause I could update it from now on...

The more territories information we have the better :)I have been reading the posts and I have not seen any list of highest grossers of all time, just some big OW and the data that Avatar is the highest grosser of all time. Is there a list with that information? It would be very useful to put into perspective the market size and what can we expect for each movie.

The more territories information we have the better :)I have been reading the posts and I have not seen any list of highest grossers of all time, just some big OW and the data that Avatar is the highest grosser of all time. Is there a list with that information? It would be very useful to put into perspective the market size and what can we expect for each movie.

I honestly think there is not. From what I know, Avatar is the highest grossing with 6 million and on second place there would be a Pirates of the Caribbean movie (don't remember which one) that grossed around 2 million I think. From there is goes downhill.There are numerous lists around with Top 10 movies of 2011 and Top 5 movies of 2012 (just yet). Also... from boxofficemojo.com.I could get a top 10 list of the movies all time, but that only from 2006 to this day (as there isn't any box office data sooner than that on BOM, the only site that has grosses in US currency)

I honestly think there is not. From what I know, Avatar is the highest grossing with 6 million and on second place there would be a Pirates of the Caribbean movie (don't remember which one) that grossed around 2 million I think. From there is goes downhill.There are numerous lists around with Top 10 movies of 2011 and Top 5 movies of 2012 (just yet). Also... from boxofficemojo.com.I could get a top 10 list of the movies all time, but that only from 2006 to this day (as there isn't any box office data sooner than that on BOM, the only site that has grosses in US currency)

There is plenty of information about the Romanian boxoffice on this site - http://www.cinemagia.ro/boxoffice/premiere/There are yearly rankings dating back to 1993 and it has a weekend boxoffice section.
  • Like 1

There is plenty of information about the Romanian boxoffice on this site - http://www.cinemagia...ffice/premiere/There are yearly rankings dating back to 1993 and it has a weekend boxoffice section.

Oh, right! I did not notice that button for yearly box office data. Thanks a lot! Going to do the Top 10 tomorrow - right now I'm going to update from since it stopped.Anyone knows why I can't paste a table? (I mean if i take Doctor Who's table and paste it here - it appears as a table but when I post it it gets completely messed up) Edited by ChD