WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates (pg49): Mockingjay 101M | Spectre 14.6M | Night Before 10.1M | SITE 6.63M

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

It is ok Ethan. MJ2 won't even by in theaters by then. Shhhhhh. Just relax. 

Outside of TGD and Creed next weekend there is literally nothing in between now and then that stands a chance at having any kind of substantial box office. It will. Most definitely still be in theatres.

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

Outside of TGD and Creed next weekend there is literally nothing in between now and then that stands a chance at having any kind of substantial box office. It will. Most definitely still be in theatres.

The Good Dinosaur will be over it. Same with In The Heart of the Sea. And besides Star Wars, Sisters and Alvin 4 are also opening. And with some mighty epic legs, Creed might also be above MJ2 by December 18. Either way, I know it will be in theaters. But I doubt it will be in over 1500 theaters.

2 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

You're right, it will be in theaters.

Spoiler

The dollar theaters :ph34r:

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

Ethan, it's fine to be disappointed about your franchise disappointing.

But it's pretty immature to lash out at others just to try and hide the hurt. Take your lumps and move on. Otherwise you'll end up like these guys:

TD-Vaughn-apoplectic.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_nsuiinP2cx1qz72sno1_500.gif

OMG IS IT THAT TIME AGAIN?!!?!?!?

anigif_enhanced-3825-1438611651-7.gif

true-detective-bully-1.gif

true-detective-berating.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 2

6 hours ago, babz06 said:

I don't understand the blaming of JGL. Shouldn't Rogan have brought out more people? Maybe his brand isn't as strong as people thought.

The concept of an actor being a brand is overrated these days anyway. It's more about concept than anything else.

4 hours ago, CJohn said:

A 3 and a half years journey nobody will remember in 1 year. :ph34r:

Tbh, the only reason people will remember it is because Jennifer Lawrence will continue to be relevant, a thing nobody from the cast of Twilight couldn't do. 

Taylor Lautner is still relevant?

Well, guys, it is my time to go. It has been a while since I had so much time to be here. My free time and my life are not what it used to be. I love you all :lol::)

tumblr_ns5nudp1Kl1tstqaho1_540.gif

I think I will pass by on Wednesday or Thursday for Thanksgiving numbers. If I can't do it, well, I wish our American residents an happy Thanksgiving with their families and friends :) 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, MovieMan89 said:

I'm certain that wasn't a hit at all in the US at least. 

Which is odd, since Coldplay is still pretty big in NA.

Eh, besides there a number of factors for why a song gets popular, not just popular artist, or it instantly catches on etc...

4 minutes ago, Daniel Dylan Davis said:

Which is odd, since Coldplay is still pretty big in NA.

Eh, besides there a number of factors for why a song gets popular, not just popular artist, or it instantly catches on etc...

Here's the Coldplay song from Catching Fire, not bad but also not really mainstream in any way:

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

lolz

Botany Powers > Hunger Games

Such a basic film though. It's like they said let's do everything competently, but throw away anything that would make this film stand out at all. Damon's fun little quips are about all that's there to make it anything more than any other survive against all odds movie. And they could have certainly been a little less obvious about what the outcome would be. If you didn't know by the first 20 minutes he lives then you've never seen a film before. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MovieMan89 said:

Such a basic film though. It's like they said let's do everything competently, but throw away anything that would make this film stand out at all. Damon's fun little quips are about all that's there to make it anything more than any other survive against all odds movie. And they could have certainly been a little less obvious about what the outcome would be. If you didn't know by the first 20 minutes he lives then you've never seen a film before. 

As opposed to Gravity?

• Like 2