kayumanggi

DEADPOOL | 420.0 M overseas ● 783.1 M worldwide

On 2/13/2016 at 2:27 PM, CoolK said:

In Singapore, its doing better than Ant-man. AM did close to 4.5mn. This could do about 6-7mn.

Seeing this today, people in my circle(incl ladies) are soo pumped up to watch this.

watched this last night...it was strictly OK for me...this movie needed more budget+action..

some jokes worked very well...ryan reynolds was great....except for him everything else was pretty much meh..

CG colossus looked awful..

5 hours ago, CoolK said:

the indian version would be heavily censored...no nudity & extremely violent shots

Yeah.... that's a big problem here... even with "Adult" rating, they censor it down almost to PG-13 standards.

There was a very funny experience I had with 300: Rise of an Empire. The Eva Green sex scene was censored. I absent-mindedly shouted REFUND..... then a few people repeated it after me and then the whole crowd was shouting REFUND! REFUND! REFUND! for a whole minute! :P

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Fake said:

Yeah.... that's a big problem here... even with "Adult" rating, they censor it down almost to PG-13 standards.

There was a very funny experience I had with 300: Rise of an Empire. The Eva Green sex scene was censored. I absent-mindedly shouted REFUND..... then a few people repeated it after me and then the whole crowd was shouting REFUND! REFUND! REFUND! for a whole minute! :P

Holy shit. I remember that. I was furious. Deadpool too was censored and it did affect my experience but it's okay. I will watch it again when the blu ray is out.

1 hour ago, marveldcfox said:

Holy shit. I remember that. I was furious. Deadpool too was censored and it did affect my experience but it's okay. I will watch it again when the blu ray is out.

Were the dialogues also censored? If it was, I would probably give it a pass in theaters and wait till the Blu-Ray.

1 hour ago, marveldcfox said:

Were the dialogues also censored? If it was, I would probably give it a pass in theaters and wait till the Blu-Ray.

4 hours ago, Fake said:

Most scenes are thankfully intact, but a few dialogues were censored. You could still tell what they were saying lol. It's the type of movie which you will appreciate when watching with a crowd.

Deadpool killed it across the globe this weekend grossing an estimated $260.05 million worldwide, including $125 million from 61 overseas markets. 20th Century Fox’s superhero film was the #1 movie everywhere except for Poland. Top grossing markets are the UK/Ireland ($20.1M), Russia ($12.4M) as the biggest industry opening weekend of all time beating The Force Awakens, Australia ($10.1M), France ($8.7M), Taiwan ($8.2M), Mexico ($7.8M), Germany ($7.0M), Brazil ($5.8M), Hong Kong ($3.8M), and Malaysia ($2.9M).

Italy, Spain, South Korea, and the Middle East open next weekend.

Source: BoxOffice.com

• Like 6