kayumanggi

FIRST MAN | 10.12.18 | Universal | Damien Chazelle | Ryan Gosling | Neil Armstrong biopic

19 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

I have yet to see La La Land, but assuming that it's as good as it's being said, that + Whiplash have me down for anything done by Chazelle. So fuck yeah for a Neil biopic, one of the baddest motherfuckers on the planet's history.

Assuming that they really did go to the moon, that is :ph34r:

The Untold Story.

9 minutes ago, marveldcfox said:

Damien on a roll. 

If a director likes working with you and feels you actually bring something to the project, he will work with you again. Ryan and Damien 2nd film together. Miles Teller must be weeping as to how his career ended up so badly.

I think Miles is doing just fine

10 hours ago, marveldcfox said:

Damien on a roll. 

If a director likes working with you and feels you actually bring something to the project, he will work with you again. Ryan and Damien 2nd film together. Miles Teller must be weeping as to how his career ended up so badly.

Miles must have fucked up royally with Chazelle.   He said in the infamous Esquire interview that La La Land was supposed to be his

He was supposed to play the lead in the Whiplash follow-up, La La Land. He says director Damien Chazelle offered him the part when they were filming Whiplash, way before it became an Oscar-winning hit. Teller gets a little nervous telling the story, tearing his dinner roll to shreds and claiming he doesn't know what happened before deciding, whatever, "These are just facts." He explains that he almost passed up the chance to be in Arms and the Dudes because it would have conflicted with La La Land. "And I got a call from my agent, saying, 'Hey, I just got a call from Lionsgate. Damien told them that he no longer thinks you're creatively right for the project. He's moving on without you.' " So he sent him a text: What the fuck, bro?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

This is a disgusting money grab rip off of a movie.  Gosling is a good actor, but he is a joke compared to Kirk Lazarus and Moonshot was a masterpiece.  

Definitely one of his top performances. Preferred him in Satan's Alley though.

4 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Ummmmmmmm... Okay

Woosh

Edited by Jayhawk
  • Like 6

17 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

This is a disgusting money grab rip off of a movie.  Gosling is a good actor, but he is a joke compared to Kirk Lazarus and Moonshot was a masterpiece.  

:rofl:

Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

• Like 2