kayumanggi

Wednesday Numbers | 13.8 M THG: MOCKINGJAY II | 9.8 M THE GOOD DINOSAUR | 6.0 M CREED

3 minutes ago, DAR said:

Glad to hear you loved it.  I know you had some trepidation

Pretty much everyone does now, I imagine. If anything I held out hope the most. I know it's a fanboy knee-jerk thing to say but I really feel like it's been completely misunderstood by critics.

Need to see Creed and Brooklyn sometime this week, too (and TGD again). Shit, I have too much to see now.

Edited by tribefan695

Just a week ago I went to a small family run place w/ only one screen that was showing sicario. was the only guy there. looked as if they were about to close early before I rolled up too since I came in a couple minutes late. hahah. not today assholes.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, CoolioD1 said:

how is victor frankenstein not some "fuck you, it's january" dump? that's like scheduling 101.

I think it was originally scheduled for much earlier in the year until I Frankenstein was both a critical and commercial bomb last year and they decided to give this movie some distance. Although it doesn't really matter since Mary Shelley is turning in her grave over how Hollywood can't get her creation right.