News
  • Official: COCO Opened to $2.3 Million Domestically on Tuesday Night

Join our Telegram group by clicking the following link:

https://t.me/joinchat/BDsV7QrWB2ogzJ811S043A

You can get Telegram by downloading the app and creating an account using your phone number. You can then change your username to your forum name.

kayumanggi

Wednesday Numbers | 13.8 M THG: MOCKINGJAY II | 9.8 M THE GOOD DINOSAUR | 6.0 M CREED

3 minutes ago, DAR said:

Glad to hear you loved it.  I know you had some trepidation

Pretty much everyone does now, I imagine. If anything I held out hope the most. I know it's a fanboy knee-jerk thing to say but I really feel like it's been completely misunderstood by critics.

Need to see Creed and Brooklyn sometime this week, too (and TGD again). Shit, I have too much to see now.

Edited by tribefan695

Just a week ago I went to a small family run place w/ only one screen that was showing sicario. was the only guy there. looked as if they were about to close early before I rolled up too since I came in a couple minutes late. hahah. not today assholes.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 7

9 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

Yep!

I guess I may as well extend that to "Anyone who calls it "bland" or "safe"". It actually surprised me with its almost dreamlike tone.

Edited by tribefan695

I'd be over the moon if Creed makes more than 10M today and TGD does 12M. What was frozens Wednesday? (BOM won't load for me cause school wifi sucks).

3 minutes ago, DAJK said:

I'd be over the moon if Creed makes more than 10M today and TGD does 12M. What was frozens Wednesday? (BOM won't load for me cause school wifi sucks).

15.2m for Frozen

• Like 2

Creed may be frontloaded due to its franchise nature, but I still think it has potential for some big numbers coming up thanks to WOM.

I will guess $8m for Creed today, and $12m for TGD.

4 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

file_606237_terminator-genisys-trailer.j

I thinks its hilarious when people say the Arnold on Arnold fight was cool. Look at how.fake this shit looks

13 minutes ago, John Marston said:

12681_2.jpg

Arnold was actually really good in the movie, he seemed like he gave a damn unlike literally everyone else.

• Like 6

Good numbers for both. Very exciting weekend coming up. Wish I'm gonna have time to see both movies this week.

1 hour ago, CoolioD1 said:

how is victor frankenstein not some "fuck you, it's january" dump? that's like scheduling 101.

I think it was originally scheduled for much earlier in the year until I Frankenstein was both a critical and commercial bomb last year and they decided to give this movie some distance. Although it doesn't really matter since Mary Shelley is turning in her grave over how Hollywood can't get her creation right.

Can someone tell me if Rocky dies in Creed, using a spoiler tag of course. I'm just curious, haven't heard one way or the other. But there is a scene in the hospital in the previews.