kayumanggi

Wednesday Numbers | 13.8 M THG: MOCKINGJAY II | 9.8 M THE GOOD DINOSAUR | 6.0 M CREED

1 minute ago, Frozen said:

Can someone tell me if Rocky dies in Creed, using a spoiler tag of course. I'm just curious, haven't heard one way or the other. But there is a scene in the hospital in the previews. 

Spoiler

he lives

• Like 2

Creed, MJ2 and Good Dinosaur just might perform similarly to how everyone thought JW/IO/Ted 2 would over June 26-28 (all $45-55 million 3 day). Only difference is that Good Dinosaur could do $60-70 million for the 3 day, also. 

Might be what wakes up the 2015 box office before SW7

Edited by mahnamahna
  • Like 3

Pretty decent for Creed considering that both actors(Sylvester Stallone, and Michael B. Jordan) have came off both critical and box office  flops. Creed should easily do solid numbers this weekend and hold up and make more than half its production budget(35 million) for sure. Really for The Good Dinosaur, that's ok but there's something to remember with this week(especially on a Tuesday) parents still have to go work, and some kids still have to go to school on Wednesday. So for the Good Dinosaur it should definitely get close 60 million for the 3-day(I hope pass the 70 million threshold).

9 minutes ago, mahnamahna said:

Creed, MJ2 and Good Dinosaur just might perform similarly to how everyone thought JW/IO/Ted 2 would over June 26-28 (all $45-55 million 3 day). Only difference is that Good Dinosaur could do $60-70 million for the 3 day, also. 

Might be what wakes up the 2015 box office before SW7

That would be pretty solid end to a lackluster November.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I think it was originally scheduled for much earlier in the year until I Frankenstein was both a critical and commercial bomb last year and they decided to give this movie some distance. Although it doesn't really matter since Mary Shelley is turning in her grave over how Hollywood can't get her creation right.

Well they kind of did back in the 30's

• Like 2

1 hour ago, John Marston said:

looks like Stallone >>>> Schwarzenegger this year 

If it wasn't for Terminator:Genisys being a clusterfuck piece of shit. Arnie would be in the league but it's 440 million WW wasn't too be bad, but it needed a domestic total on par with Salvation to save it. Plus Creed has a small budget, better word of mouth, solid trailer, and not as much competition. 

8 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Don't be so H8ful, I think it's fant4stic

Haha

Creed looks and sounds really good. Mark Ellis and John Campea said it was really good on movie talk the other day. Campea also saw TGD and thought it was quite good. 

• Like 2