grim22

BOF's Top 25 movies of 2015. Full list on Page 13. The forum is shiny and chrome.

I think the Top 25 ends up something like this:

Inside Out wins with Star Wars and Mad Max rounding out the Top 3.

4-10 will consist of (in no particular order) Creed, The Martian, Spotlight, Hateful Eight, Joy, The Revenant, and Bridge of Spies

11-15 will consist of (in no particular order) Mission Impossible, Pitch Perfect, Carol, Steve Jobs, and Kingsman

16-20 will consist of (in no particular order) Jurassic World, Ex Machina, Ant-Man, Mockingjay, and Room

20-25 will consist of (in no particular order) The Good Dinosaur, Brooklyn, Age of Ultron, It Follows, and POINT BREAK

Edited to add Ex Machina and It Follows

Edited by WrathOfHan
  • Like 4

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

I think the Top 25 ends up something like this:

Inside Out wins with Star Wars and Mad Max rounding out the Top 3.

4-10 will consist of (in no particular order) Creed, The Martian, Spotlight, Hateful Eight, Joy, The Revenant, and Bridge of Spies

11-15 will consist of (in no particular order) Mission Impossible, Pitch Perfect, Carol, Steve Jobs, and Kingsman

16-20 will consist of (in no particular order) Jurassic World, Age of Ultron, Ant-Man, Mockingjay, and Room

20-25 will consist of (in no particular order) The Good Dinosaur, Brooklyn, Furious 7, Peanuts, and POINT BREAK

Point Break will make the top 3. :P

33 minutes ago, Jayhawk said:

2014 is much better than the rest of the years, I'll give you that.

I really don't think that's true, there are about the same quantity of non-blockbusters (as in big budget movies made to appeal to the masses) every year in the top 10. 5 in 2014, 4 in 2013 and 5 again in 2012.  

Edited by Goffe

16 minutes ago, Goffe said:

@grim22, what about putting together a top 5 or top 10 worst films of the year list as well? it would be pretty neat if you revealed them at the same time

We abandoned that idea after Man of Steel simultaneously made Best of 2013/Worst of 2013 lists, as well as I think Best Superhero Film/Worst Superhero Film lists.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 4815162342 said:

We abandoned that idea after Man of Steel simultaneously made Best of 2013/Worst of 2013 lists, as well as I think Best Superhero Film/Worst Superhero Film lists.

Don't forget the Most Overrated/Most Underrated lists. And basically every other list the forum made during 2013.